Reviews for Geek Love
cole5183 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I'm reading so keep going!
twilightluver7 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
aww that was so cute!
Prodigy Zero chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Are you kidding? Why would someone not like this story? I think it's endearingly adorable and I can't get enough of it.
twiztidkay chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Haha, that Jasper is something!

And wonky alien nipples, haha. That whole paragraph about her alien nipples was fuckin' hilarious!

This was quite a funny chapter!
Fixie Slick chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Oh my mother-effing-cheese-balls, that was cute! I absolutely love it, and oh my gosh, "wonky nipples!" That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Please update soon!
Eplepiken chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Oh, love it. Your characters are so cute and funny, and I adore your style.
acw1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I first have to say I absolutely love this Jasper. He is great. I am glad the edward has him working in his corner, edward definitely needs help in this area.
acw1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
love this jasper. hilarious!
IcanhasEdward chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This is perhaps my favorite incarnation of Geekward (Nerdward?). I love that your characters aren't so overwhelmingly insecure that they are wallowers as we see in so many other geek-themed fics. The language you use in the internal monologues is delightfully self-deprecating rather than pathetic (again, as is seen in similarly-themed fics), and I think it adds greater depth to what could have been stagnant, one-dimensional characters. I enjoy your style and look forward to reading future chapters.
Prodigy Zero chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Holy puking bella batman! I fucking love this. I laughed so hard on only the first chapter that i began to cry like a whore out of crack. Thank you and update!
twiztidkay chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
haha...and ew!

Cute story, nothing better than Geekward.
becp chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
oh yeah this is so hot i love it cant wait for more of it
becp chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
oh god this is good stuff i cant wait for more of it great work
twilightluver7 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I LOVE this story...this is fucking HILARIOUS!
acw1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
great chapter. love the story.
3,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 Next »