Reviews for Zexion's Lost Book
hannah chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Best story ever! all though, poor Demyx!
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very cool! :D
ForgottenXGuardian785 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is great are there others like this?
Zexion12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this story was awesone it made me laugh at the end when zexion said nobody messes with should check out my you can tell by my name im a HUGE fan of kingdom hearts and organization 13 so ill read anything kingdom hearts or orgnization 13 related as long as it's this story was pretty good i give you two thumbs up on this story good job!
Raegy-Chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Of course it was Demyx!
Evangelina Amaryllis chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aweh! If it was me, then Zexion would have been all "You can read it, just take care of it"

X3 Zexy loves me!

Awesome fic!
John chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
it was really well done, im looking forword to reading more
XIVTheBloodedTheif-Axrin chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Poor Demyx . . . although I don't blame Zexion, I react the same way when it comes to MY books. :D
LilVirga chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was too cute. I really enjoyed it. -)
Agrotera Thanatos chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*laughing* It seems the moral of the story is never get between Zexion and his Lexicon unless you want to suffer. I loved it.
glass0ghost chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
hahaa. this is so cute.

well done! i loved the fight between roxas and axel.

that made me smile.

welldone! thumbs up!
the guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol nice story. giving the organization personality. ive learnt something today, that memorized is truthfully spelt with a z. *looks around shiftily*
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Alfsigr chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Yes, very enjoyable. A cute look into the everyday goings-on between the org. memebers. I do wish you'd fleshed out Zexion's decision of who might have stolen the book a bit more. Maybe made him actually confront each member of the org. rather than just eliminate some straight away.

Very cute though. I love the way Zexion refers to his lexicon as Lexicon, like a name.