Reviews for L'Angel
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Cute!
kryscopter96 L chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Honestly, I have read the Indonesian version (cmiiw). The translated version was awesome too. I should put this one to my fave list I guess
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
aw! this was SO sweet! i've always thought of TK and Kari as the real angels, they are so innocent, i love them!
fairiehearts chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Omg This is soo adorable _ It makes me feel so warm inside I love it )
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very simple, yet very effective. Completely different to the other child-like Takeru I just read (Brother and Sister by theladyknight), but touching all the same. I think you successfully captured the feeling of innocence in the first part.

There were quite a few places where you put ... instead of Angemon replying, and I found that not quite as effective (in my opinion, some of them could have been better served by describing what Angemon was doing).

How does Takeru feel alive by wishing? And if he knows it will never happen (despite being the most "hopeful") wouldn't that make his wish naive, or even as if he were in denial?
Mishiranu Himitsu chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
konichiwa,(I'm not japanese, but I always wanted to say that)ur story isn't that bad. Although Angemon didn't say that much, but, it's okay to me,

This review is from, starnet