Reviews for Happenstance
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
aw with eric she will be? i was hoping for a godric/oc story but apparently she is his beloved child only in this older then eric also so his first beloved child and she has been with him the whole time since her change interesting. godric is a fool to believe his children could survive his death they need always
Coonkisser19 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Love it keep it up
Oninha chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I have just finished reading your last chapter and I have to say that I truly enjoyed reading the whole story. It is wonderful the way you tackle the relationship between maker and child (and siblings, of course), the feelings between the characters and the behaviour of each of them.
On one hand, I would like to know more about Bren and Eric and their past history toghether: their deep relationship, their feelings, their problems and their break up. It would be great to read about that. Also, it would be heplful in order to understand the present storyline.
On the other hand, I am wondering why Bren is like this. I mean, she is older than Eric and, although Godric is her soft spot (as he is Eric's too), I can't understand why she seems so fragile or breakable... something from her past maybe?
I know you stopped updating the story some time ago but I really hope you continue writting it at some point in the near future. It would be very interesting to know how the story goes and how the characters interact between them.
Finally, I would like to apologise for my grammar/vocabulary mistakes, I would bet there are a few of them. I know my English should be better than it is right now...
Best regards!
Regin chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CaitlinXcowz chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
I love this story! It's wonderful! Please update ASAP! :)
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Awe, Wow! Saying that I enjoyed reading your fic would be a serious understatement. I so loved every second of it. It is awesome and kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time.

I'm so looking forward to read more. Although I am a bit worried that you will still kill Godric. Please,please don't.
DeeBee chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
glad your back! I love this story, eric and all the other regular TB characters are so well written, steve newlin especially! Dont feel pressured to update all the time, RL gets in the way! But that being said..do update..at your convenience. I love this fic!
weezerz2490 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
that was really good, I can't wait for the next chapter _
RachelLynnexx chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
YAYYYYYYYYYYY you updated and Godric's back! :D :D :D Thanks for granting our wishes!
It's.Already.Too.Late chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I still LOVE this story. Thanks for updating! Eric and Bren are so cute together, their relationship is so intense...I love it!

Update when you can :)
Millenia-the-wings-of-valmar chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
just found this story. i like it. i think you should have a chapter of when Bren was made
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
i'm so happy to see an update for this story :D

i'm glad godric is ok. yay for them.

update soon

x
mixmatched9 chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
i love it!
wtldr chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
I love the maker-child -relationship portrayed here, despite the OC (which doesn't annoy me). You've written Bren and Eric beautifully.
downbelowgirl chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Hmm, what is the relationship with Bren and Eric? Where was Godric at the Fellowship church? Does Godric have a death wish like in True Blood S2 (I hope not). I am glad that he is proud of the actions of his children. LOL - Godric has more children in this story.