Reviews for Light in the Shadows
Akayuki Novak chapter 36 . 4/22
...A friend of mine suggested this story to me and then provided the link. I have alternated between cursing and thanking them, because one, this is sheer awesome, how have I not found it before, but two, I'm supposed to be doing school, damn it!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 36 . 1/5
I would love to see the fun Yami has with Dudley.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 1/4
Wow. I feel really bad for Yami, he reminds me a lot of Rougue from X-Men. He can't interact with people like he would like to because of his nature, and those around him just don't understand that.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/4
You never named the elf child. Please tell me he's Yugi!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 36 . 11/24/2014
My favorite part of this story was probably Yami's thought process, and him fighting with inanimate objects. Totally.
Miqu chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
just read the whole story; i love it, i can't believe i'm here for several months and didn't find this one... hey, i wondered if you still wrote here, but i got the same Q (question) in my head since chappy 5 so here it is;
why year 5?
(if it were me i'd choose year 3... but that's just me XD)
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I'm seriously am thinking that Harry is not the best parent out there since he's using Yugi for nothing but his own selfish needs
TheWatermelonWarrior chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
If you don't want to say feed you could probably say live off of fear instead
Love this story btw
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
I love rain and ssnow ssometimess I cannonball into ssnowbankss.
SomeLover chapter 36 . 7/28/2013
This is amazing!

I love your writings and I marathoned this 'till past midnight so please excuse the lame review, just know I lov this so much.

SL
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
OK if you ever need help with a story don't ask me...
I'm a bottomless pit of ideas.
Normally i have about 431 story lines per minute.
Canadagirl52 chapter 36 . 6/1/2013
I remember finding this story a couple of years ago, it had me hooked from the first chapter. I loved this amazingly different take on my favorite hikari/yami pair. I eagerly read this story and followed the progress of it's sequels. Unfortunately, I didn't have an account then, so I couldn't favorite any of them. Then other fandoms drew me away before "A Shadow's Dark Heart" was finished. By the time I rediscovered this amazing series, I couldn't remember how far I'd read. But if there are stories that are worth rereading, then these are it. Now each of them will have a home on my favorites list as I go through them again, including "Before the Light" this time. Thank you for your wonderful stories.
Cute lil Yami chapter 36 . 9/3/2012
I loved this story! It's definitely one of my favorite HPxYGO crossovers now!
yugioh4ever chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
cute can't wait to finish reading ot
Rubellite Game chapter 36 . 6/14/2012