Reviews for Kidnapped
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Ok, this is interesting :) So many interesting twists this fic could take, you got my attention!
Okami1001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
whoa...please continue with this please, this is epic o.o i want to know who kidnapped Matt and why o.o
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE write more. This is an awesome story :)
ELIZA chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
wow that was just wow i mean amazing for a second i thought it could have actualy been a episode script and hope u continue soon
KTrevo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Please, please, PUH-LEEZE update soon!
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
AWESOME! Please write more!
trallgorda chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You get this far in this awesome story and you just stop? How mean! I can't wait to read what happens!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Ooooh, this is so intresting! I really would love to read more but it's been a while since you updated this but I'd love to read more!

:D

Inumaru12
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Interesting premise - I do hope you continue to update and write in it since it only has 1 chapter so far. I really like the characterizations, though the POVs from first person to third person is a little bit jarring, but the narrative flows well. Good command on sentencing, structure, and grammar too - stuff I like to read in stories. Hope you update it soon!

-Shadow Chaser
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
UPDATE! Where is Matt? With Kobra?
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really hope you're planning on continuing this story because you've definitely got me hooked! I desperately want to know where Matt is and if they'll be able to find a cure for Terry's mother. I'm also curious as to who the punk in the coffee shop was and what is going to happen with Max and Dana's investigation. Please keep going!
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
very nice, good first chapter, it kept you interested. cant wait to read more, especially about all the cameras around Terry's house
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
interesting, PS - Need to ask if you can give an assessment for my Two-Face Story regarding the latest chapter.
nayru chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is a great start, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
hey!

awesome start! i can't wait to read more! i hope u update soon! - :)