Reviews for Cross It's Not Just a Name
Mystery chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I loved it! Keep writing!
Jess chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is excellent. It definitely has Cross down to a tea, and Allen's stubborn/defiant streak in there.

If I was the Black Order, I would be, without a doubt, scared out of my life; the world would indeed be ending.

~Keep writing (I love your stories).
yannn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
so cute.
p3paula chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
ahh.. Allen and Cross...

soo true..

kin-kinna chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i know that he doesn't like to show it but i suspect that cross really does care for allen. he would have to kill anyone who found out but he really does care.
14th Noah chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yea, I can see how members of the Order would think that it was the end of the world.
Shrimp Chip chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I always thought that Cross was tailing Mana because he was the fourteenth, so that's how he knew where Allen was. But this works too, you know?

I liked it. Cross seems like he's in character... I think. Well, it seemed that way to me.

Good job. I liked it.
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Interesting insight with Cross's name. Yeah, Cross is cross, isn't he?
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm surprised the world DIDN'T end. I don't think I've really seen anyone do a one-shot based on the day Allen and Cross met. I mean, I guess some have, but if they did, I don't think they really captured the true 'feeling' of this meeting; rude, crude, and totally random. I think you captured Cross quite well, actually. Thanks for a nice little surprise for me to read before I head off to my first day of school. I think I'll be chuckling randomly throughout the entire day!

Keep doing what ya love!