Reviews for An A for Love
nioze chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Please can you continue the story? I really like it.
Taori-1 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
i wish there had been more :( but i really did love the story! you are amazing!3
Taori-1 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Stupid insignifigent speck trying to get in the way of Makoto and Ageha! Sorry lol I'm very mentally vengful there were alot more things i thought about her but all of that is not neccisary. lol 1 chapter left No i dont want it to end! T_T
Taori-1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh i love that they can mind talk!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
HI
this is so great i would like it if you would continue. or write another story from them both. but it would better if you would continue this story.
thank you so far. sry you had to wait so long but i just watched the series a few days ago.
maybe you are reading my reply and you get the motivation to write more. i just love this too. and i hope they would translate the manga.

thank you for your hard work, i really appreciated it, you gave me more to dream about.
rose tuliP chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
nice story i also wants to make a rh plus fanfiction
blue fire 101 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
i've loved this series from the start. Will you be doing anymore stories like this for RH Plus? Yaoi preferably!
Nameless chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Your stories are beyond awesome :P Ty for being one if the only ppl writing rh plus fanfics! Ilu!
KamenRiderKoori chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
hey i just wanna say that this is a lovely 3-part story, and the characters are very well portrayed. I really liked it, and I'm with you on the 'we need more rh fics' part! though I only started watching the series today...

great fic! thank you for it!
xSadistxFujix chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
It's over. Too bad it'll be difficult finding more but I do have a plot that I'm going to write but it's only a oneshot for the moment 'cause I've got like... 6 or 7 on going stories/series PLUS a few one-shots I need to get out... and I'll be killed if I don't get the sequel to my Christmas story out by Christmas. -gulps- lol, sorry for that rambling.

Loved your stories!

xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Ami gets on my nerves sometimes, and other times she doesn't. This is one of the times she kinda did.

xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh, poor Ageha! lol

bloodisthelife chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
SUP SUP

a thousand apologies for my no reviews. inet was out.

but this was a good story, although it was very short...oh well. lol

i dont get it thou...

who is this other chick?

and ami is still alive...LOL JK

did you watch koishite akuma?

im planning a yaoi...but ive never written one...wanna help me out?

but yea, ther than part 3 was very short, you can feel their love.

your ever faithful reviewer!