Reviews for Brothers Of Honor sample
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oo that sounds very good ,love it
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Glad the info helped.

Well, even though I'd agree with the statement that he's stubborn, Storm Shadow is proud, not cocky (I can't remember if I said that in my review reply - if it was, that wasn't a good word choice on my part). He's by no means a humble character, but cockiness implies a certain narcissism, which I don't see in Storm Shadow. His pride, on the other hand, gives him a sort of irreverent dignity and the drive to excel.

You know, I still don't think Storm Shadow would cry in front of other people (once again, it's his pride). I can see him sitting there in shock, but I think that instead of sadness his reaction to pain is usually anger, which makes more sense considering his actions. Besides, considering males as a general group, they usually express pain as frustration. Usually, at times like this, I find it useful to actually ask a member of the opposite sex what they would do in a particular situation. It’s usually very enlightening.

Actually, I really enjoy writing for Storm Shadow, which is why he’s usually the main character in my stories (or at least plays a significant role). I have a more serious story I’m considering posting, although it’s far from complete and edited.

And just a quick vote of confidence for PMs…I’ve had them since I got on the site (almost a year and a half now) and I’ve never had a problem. Besides, if any particular viewer is giving you trouble you can just block them. But, as always, just a suggestion.

Asterisk*
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Please update soon. I am enjoying this.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
oh this is gonna be good i can already tell. can't wait for more on it!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very well written. I really hope you keep going!
Starkiller Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Good start, can't wait for more