Reviews for Not So Easy
All-I-need chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Oh dear, poor Cameron. If she knew what she just got herself into. *sigh* But, oh well, at least he came and asked her to come back and she agreed. We couldnt have hoped for anything else, could we?

I wish he could do that again. Just show up at her door and get her to come back with him. Preferably not only to the hospital, if you get what I mean. *grin*

girl-scout47 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Great update! Hope you continue to write...I love your stories :-)
AllyCameron chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Great writing! It's good to see an update :-)
girl-scout47 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Great chapter! I feel really bad for Cam...the whole family making her even more insecure.

Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
BunchofGrapes chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Great so far. The anticipation of the knock on Cameron's door is intense. I'm wondering how close to canon you're going to write. If we get as far as the date that would be a lovely, long read. Anyway, liked the way you expressed her insecurities - that's what families do sometimes for your confidence. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
All-I-need chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Oh dear. Poor Cameron got a mother hen in the family. *laugh* I swear, her mom is just like my grandmother. *grin* Always worrying about everything and anything.

Her mom should know better, though. It actually sounds like shes got little confidence in her daughters abilities. Im surprised Cameron doesnt feel hurt.

I love how often it is mentioned that shes fallen for her boss. *laugh* I really like this figure of speech and I can actually see her falling down, down and further down until theres no way to ever come out of it again.

Her brother really has a talent for making her feel unsure about herself. Of course she did great in the interview. Yule will absolutely love her. *grin*

Im looking forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice day,

Kirunavaara chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
"Job done. Easy" - yeah, sure. Who's trying to convince herself here? *laugh*

Second chapter seems like a typical family situation to me... it's amazing how people can make you feel insecure just by caring.

Good job so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
catgrl chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Good start.. Cant wait to see what happens next...
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
EVen though this was basically a recap of that episode, you added such depth to the character that it almost comes across as a new scene altogether. Well written. I look forward to more.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Exellent! More please!
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very nice, you managed to capture the melancholy of the situation quite well. It's a great start and I can't wait to read more.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love your H/Cam stories, can't wait for more!
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Looking forward to more and glad to see you are still writing House/Cameron!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Yeah. Easy. Sure. *snort*

Lets see. She knows shes in love with her boss, she resigns a job others would kill for, almost bursts into tears and then practically runs away. Sure, that was really really easy. *laugh*

Poor Cameron, though. It must be really hard to do all of this. Its good to know that he actually does come begging for her to come back. It would have been horrible, otherwise.

I am looking forward to the next chapters and I maybe I can manage to convince you to get some more Hameron into it? Because, honestly, we didnt get nearly enough Hameron, did we?

Have a nice day,

girl-scout47 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Great beginning. Can't wait for more :-)