Reviews for Masochistic Desire
shadyatem chapter 1 . 3/30
Wow that was hott. I love submissive kaname such a contrast to his personality. Yuki needs to take hin down a few pegs lol. He really is a masochist too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Damn 0.0 sequel? Like whoaaaaaa that's um *cough* hootttttt ( ••) please write more! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great story, please do more. :3
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*panting* Holy... Shit... That was your first time writing a lemon?! I think I need a moment to compose myself... Excuse me *locks self in bedroom*
Kashiwagi Yuyuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
THIS IS SO HOT I ACTUALLY FANGIRLED
I hate the idea of Zero and Yuuki being together. Idk why. Zero is awesome though. I actually hate Kaname but the fic was too hot for me to pass by so I had to drop a review.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
More O/O please
creative hahnaa chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You're lying. There can be no way that this is your first time writing this stuff. It was really well written. Also, who knew that Kaname had a submissive side? :) Bye
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I may hate Vampire Knight, but I certainly... Enjoyed... This fic! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So much of my love goes to you! SO MUCH OF MY LOVE! Oh, how I love submissive!Kaname. And the manicure! I was contemplating his submissive side when I read that, too! You are amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH3
Also, I totally couldn't tell it was your first time writing a lemon; it was actually very well written! :D
Ririsu-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Normally I don't like this pairing but I really, REALLY love this oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
me gusta
gyfhh chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
nosebleed
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was so amazingly hot! It's hard to find good KanamexYuki lemons... and it was fun to see Yuki as the seme. I love it! You should write more!
luka and yuuki chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i..loved it
BelleRedevance chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ooh wonderful! I'm a real sucker for bdsm stories like this! It's really hard to find great ones, but I'm glad I found one! (Now if only I could find some good bdsm yaoi hehe)

Thank you very much for writing this! I loved reading it! (I'm such a perv)