Reviews for Masochistic Desire
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
AAAAAAHHHH HOLY SHIT...I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS LACKING IN 'SUBSTANCE'...oh god you can't even see how good you are at writing...this was the first Yuume lemon that I was actually turned on OMG 0_0
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
OMLL that's was probably one of the BEST lemons I have EVER read. It is literally the hardest thing in the world to find good ones that have OOC's.
Well bye now I'm going to hell :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I would've never known this was your first story. It was amazing, I read it a long time ago and decided I'd read it again. It's just so good! Please do more!
shadyatem chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wow that was hott. I love submissive kaname such a contrast to his personality. Yuki needs to take hin down a few pegs lol. He really is a masochist too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Damn 0.0 sequel? Like whoaaaaaa that's um *cough* hootttttt ( ••) please write more! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great story, please do more. :3
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*panting* Holy... Shit... That was your first time writing a lemon?! I think I need a moment to compose myself... Excuse me *locks self in bedroom*
Kashiwagi Yuyuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
THIS IS SO HOT I ACTUALLY FANGIRLED
I hate the idea of Zero and Yuuki being together. Idk why. Zero is awesome though. I actually hate Kaname but the fic was too hot for me to pass by so I had to drop a review.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
More O/O please
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You're lying. There can be no way that this is your first time writing this stuff. It was really well written. Also, who knew that Kaname had a submissive side? :) Bye
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I may hate Vampire Knight, but I certainly... Enjoyed... This fic! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So much of my love goes to you! SO MUCH OF MY LOVE! Oh, how I love submissive!Kaname. And the manicure! I was contemplating his submissive side when I read that, too! You are amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH3
Also, I totally couldn't tell it was your first time writing a lemon; it was actually very well written! :D
Ririsu-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Normally I don't like this pairing but I really, REALLY love this oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013