Reviews for Breaking the Broken
stormic chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I would write but im terribale at it sorry 4 spelling
AW chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hi, interesting premise but please warn for child abuse. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have started reading if I had known, it really freaks me out.
PoisonIvyCat92 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Well Done ;)
CyberCandy chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
great job! i really loved it ) i wish you would do more TT Though i did spot a few grammatical errors there were very few, excellent job!
CyberCandy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
very nice! I love the way you delved into the twins past like that and gave them such new personalities! i can't wait to read more!
Jirel chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
You had several very interesting turns of phrases. I find it hard to believe it would be quite that easy to switch fear to enjoyment but yes, having his brother by him probably would help, especially if you emphasized the fact that he never had before. However I did enjoy the story and definitely feel that you have a handle on the twins characters. And although I am guilty of reading and not reviewing, I also really, really agree that not getting reviews makes you feel like no one really liked it. - been there, done that, thinking of making the t-shirt. LOL!
Smile chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
please update this fanfiction ...and theres gonna be twincest ...? Yaoi !
yamasasha chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
They sure are brats... But I bet it's fun to have a twin with whom you can pull those stunts...

And Naruse... Oh dear... In a way it's good that he's forward and open with his advances, more room to escape :-P

Tsk tsk tsk... Looks like twins never fail to find themselves in trouble... He he he
yamasasha chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
M... Nice story... Nice plot actually, to justify the behavior of the twins I mean...

It's so funny to imagine them fighting like that... He he he... Brothers!

I hope they won't be separated... It would be cruel and also boring, I bet...
Jirel chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Makes sense to me, but I'd like to see a little quilt from Hide. He has to get his someday.
Hirotamoy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ok, this must be one of the best fics ive ever read, and ive read alot o fics! I don't exactly know why, but i just love this! I hope you do more to it soon! :) LOVE IT!
Btamamura chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It's good to see that there's another fic about the Ozawa twins. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this.