Reviews for Shattered
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so powerful. Poor Sammy, just not able to deal with it all. Such a good fic. 3
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
So sad. Shattered is a perfect name for it.

I loved Dean's 'idea of a comforting speech', very in character, and, of course, I do love me some Sammy-angst... or just Sammy-anything really, so GREAT WORK!

Think I'll pop you on the Author Alert, so I don't miss any new amazing fics :)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very nicely done; I really enjoyed the read. I'm liking your writing style as well. I'll check out some more of your Supernatural fics.
wHo-NeEdS-aLiCe chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow! This was superbly written, I know that the inside of Sam's head is the most screwed up thing ever, but you did it perfect justice. Dean's reactions were perfect, too! I could see the entire scene playing out like it was an episdoe on TV, I love it! 3
wicked-freakin-witch chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Thank you so much Leah 3 I needed a good ol' Winchester brother fic.

You captured Sam's inner thoughts perfectly, something ridiculosuly hard to do, a mon avis.

It was funny, clever and original. Amazing. I love eet! I love you!

x
MA8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved it! Aw poor Sammy, I just wanted to give him a huge hug! He needed one. In this uber angsty but very, very awesome fic. Your take on inside Sam's head was really well done. Like the humour mixed in with the angsty and hurt. All in all, a great one shot babes. :)

"The man who couldn't work a bloody toaster".

It's so true.

x
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was just heartbreaking. Makes you want to reach in somehow and give them both hugs. Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I wish something that good would just pop into my head!

I felt everything that Sam and Dean were feeling! Great story! Well done!
linkkinparkk chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was sad and sweet. And yeah, Linkin Park rock!