Reviews for Absent With Out Leave
engedi6k chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I enjoyed reading this. Any chance you are going to finish it?
xcharXroseX chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
wow i love the story i want to read more xx its good :)
GabbyGirl84 chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
This is a great story and I hope you're going to finish it. Abby has to get better! :)
xcharXroseX chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
hey x great story r u gunna finsh it i really wanna read more
pjr59 chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
I know its been a long while from your last update but I do hope you are going to finish this story because it is very good. I know people get busy and they sometimes get stuck but this one story kept my attention until the last updated chapter.
Fee-Fee chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Loving this story. I hope Abby is okay. Please don't leave us too long without an update. :~) x
AbbyF809 chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
I love your story! I soo wanna know what happens next:) PLAAAESE upload a new chapter soon!
ladybugsmomma chapter 17 . 11/19/2010
Oh no! I hope Abby's ok!
Pinkprincess74 chapter 17 . 11/19/2010
Poor Abby! What now? Glad she has Gibbs to get her through all this! Update soon please!
Pinkprincess74 chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
I love this story! Abby is heartbreaking! Hope Gibbs can "fix" her. It sounds like she has Daddy Issues. Is that the direction you're taking this? Just wondering. Please update soon! :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I like this story so far. Please contiue!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
I'm going to go out on a limb and call you an evil genius. You are amazing! I love this story and for the love of god I can't wait until you write more.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
I managed to catch the True Colors from Phil Collins instead of Cyndi Lauper, and let me tell you, as I read the lyrics and listen to the song I started to sob. Very nice job so far. Very moving, emotionally charged.

...So glad there's more to read, thank you for being my first NCIS fanfiction experience - and thank you for being so brilliant at writing.
STLFAN chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Welcome back and thanks for the update. Will Gibbs take good care of our Abs?
Forensic Girl554 chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
lol :D No, this chapter didn't make me cry, altho it was very sweet and adorable! So thanks a bunch for writing it.

Please update soon. I can not wait for the next chapter

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »