Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
FiascoWay chapter 21 . 8/4
I realize you've moved on to other fandoms but want you to know that people still read and admire your older stuff. This was a fantastic read with great insights into PJ and TL. You were really on the money with a lot of what happened on the show. Bravo!
Azucar chapter 21 . 4/18
I loved this story! Thank you.
Azucar chapter 15 . 4/18
You do such a wonderful indepth portrayel of Patrick's mind. So well done!
Azucar chapter 12 . 4/18
Loved it!
Azucar chapter 6 . 4/17
I loved this chapter and chapter 3. You're almost poetic in how you frame a story so it took a few 'pages' to understand your style and where we were going. So far Im loving it!
koimizuu chapter 10 . 1/11
Uh-oh, this is not good...with Bosco believing that Lisbon needs rescuing from Jane and all. Curious about what will happen, and a bit scared that it will lead to heartaches...

Your writing, on the other hand, is brilliant! i know this story is written ages ago, but i'm reluctant to finish it too soon, worrying that i can't find any other mentalist fanfic as good as yours...
LouiseKurylo chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
This is a terrific story. Kudos on predicting much of what the series did with Bosco (except yours is more interesting in some ways - at least the early stages of him). The biggest flaw in your story is that it ended. Thanks for the ride.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Nicely sets up additional reason for Bosco to be convinced Lisbon needs saving from Jane (not to mention unacknowledged suspicion and jealousy). Looking forward to the rest of the story.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Were you sitting in on that evaluation? Sounds like it. Very believable and totally in-character. Nice that you didn't indulge in a stereotype for the psychiatrist. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is beautiful writing. Appreciate the insight, the tug between love and duty, the herculean effort to will someone back to the living world against his will. Excellent. Thank you.
mrs.sastre chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Simply beautiful. I didn't want this to end.
Water-please chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Oh boy how I love this chapter! Heartwarming, and -breaking at the same time. I hope for a happy ending!
Water-please chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Very much liked this chapter!
Favorite line:
" Lisbon's eyes go huge with horror. Jane's smile is beatific.
"Really?" It's a purr. "

LOL!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter
sharpestsatire chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
AAAAAAAHHHHH!

*dies a little* Last updated in 09. Omgosh. Can you - will you - finish this? Please?