Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
Azucar chapter 21 . 4/18
I loved this story! Thank you.
Azucar chapter 15 . 4/18
You do such a wonderful indepth portrayel of Patrick's mind. So well done!
Azucar chapter 12 . 4/18
Loved it!
Azucar chapter 6 . 4/17
I loved this chapter and chapter 3. You're almost poetic in how you frame a story so it took a few 'pages' to understand your style and where we were going. So far Im loving it!
koimizuu chapter 10 . 1/11
Uh-oh, this is not good...with Bosco believing that Lisbon needs rescuing from Jane and all. Curious about what will happen, and a bit scared that it will lead to heartaches...

Your writing, on the other hand, is brilliant! i know this story is written ages ago, but i'm reluctant to finish it too soon, worrying that i can't find any other mentalist fanfic as good as yours...
LouiseKurylo chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
This is a terrific story. Kudos on predicting much of what the series did with Bosco (except yours is more interesting in some ways - at least the early stages of him). The biggest flaw in your story is that it ended. Thanks for the ride.
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Nicely sets up additional reason for Bosco to be convinced Lisbon needs saving from Jane (not to mention unacknowledged suspicion and jealousy). Looking forward to the rest of the story.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Were you sitting in on that evaluation? Sounds like it. Very believable and totally in-character. Nice that you didn't indulge in a stereotype for the psychiatrist. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is beautiful writing. Appreciate the insight, the tug between love and duty, the herculean effort to will someone back to the living world against his will. Excellent. Thank you.
mrs.sastre chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Simply beautiful. I didn't want this to end.
Water-please chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Oh boy how I love this chapter! Heartwarming, and -breaking at the same time. I hope for a happy ending!
Water-please chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Very much liked this chapter!
Favorite line:
" Lisbon's eyes go huge with horror. Jane's smile is beatific.
"Really?" It's a purr. "

LOL!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter
sharpestsatire chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
AAAAAAAHHHHH!

*dies a little* Last updated in 09. Omgosh. Can you - will you - finish this? Please?
AllegraDante chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
This is perfection. It's so good that I keep coming back to it when there is a lack of good fic to read.

You have all of their voices down so well which is always a pleasure when reading fanfiction as it allows me to fully immerse myself in what I'm reading. You may have done it too well since your fic has now become my head canon and I find myself disappointed that I'm not seeing their wonderfully crafted relationship on the show. If (big if) they ever decide to go that route I could see it happening in a similar way.

Your style is superb and there are so many lines I could quote from this that touched me and that I found profoundly beautiful. You are an amazingly gifted writer. I wish I had a quarter of your talent. Forgive me if you're sick of hearing this but I'm saddened that you haven't written more for The Mentalist. I've devoured and added to my favorites all of the fic you've written for the show. I can only hope you decide to write for it again in the future.

I must also add that I've really enjoyed your Sheldon/Penny fics as I am a recent fan of The Big Bang Theory as well. :)