Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
FiveRoses chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Very satisfying glimpse of the progression of the relationship.
House Calls chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I'm behind on my 'story update alert' readings (!), but managed just now to get caught up on your delightful story. You have found a wonderful rhythm for this story, and done a great job of unfolding the relationship between Lisbon and Jane while weaving in their respective pasts with their inner thoughts. Very nicely done! And the way you've worked in Bosco has been just great.

My hat's off to you once again!
Explosion-Of-Colour chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I'm a ridculously bad reader of yours as I always love what you write and never write a review. What I love so much about this is the snapshots of their lives post-getting-together, which doesn't seem to be covered too much in fanfiction and when written well is so much fun to read.

And lets face it the image of naughty-Jane trying to cop a feel while they're at work is always a good one...
PhoenixWytch chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Oh sweet! Jane and Lisbon are just so perfect for each other. Bosco really stepped in it with his comments this time.

Thanks for writing.
erica83ca chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Yay! Getting two chapters is like getting extra cherries on your sundae!

I liked the small reference to Bosco not matching her stride, its always the little things that get me.

Although I suppose I have you to thank for this irrational urge to smack Bosco upside the head when he appears on the screen... a little physical therapy if you will... :-)
mwalter1 chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
“I drive you around all the time.”

“In your car.”

“Is this one of your weird male things?”

“...yes.”

That would be so funny to see Lisbon have to drive Jane's car. Men are really silly - even my husband over his old crappy Jeep.
mwalter1 chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
I really like the lightness in this chapter - they are happy. Sweet!
eaturheartout chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Haha love those end lines!
desa1985 chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
You have no idea how desperate I was for an update. I'm so obsessed with this fic that it's not even funny.

Great 2 chapters. I love how their new dinamic has changed but at the same time it remains the same. I love how you're developing their relationship

Looking forward to next chapter!
Arcadya chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
I think I'm in love with your Lisbon/Citroen parallel. :)

Bosco - ha har! - Going down, stupid guy, can't see what's plainly in front of you. She's moved on, and no I wasn't talking about the Jane factor.

Women Police nearly always get the idiot sexism, so Bosco was being oversensitive about that ;) It was cute, in a 'you're stupid' way :)
Arcadya chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Can you imagine Jane and Lisbon as a costumed crime-fighting team? That would be so fantastic. *giggle*

This was a really great chapter!

I loved their thoughts on their continuing relationship... yay!

But I'm wondering how 'non-observant' her team and Bosco really are?
x.x.Cordelia.x.x chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Ha ha. loved it! more shirtless jane scenes? n i would to have jane looking at me with him "bedroom eyes"
music-and-fairytales chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
LOVE IT! Amazing job. This is all so in character and realistic and wonderful. You should write for the show! I'm really loving this. Update soon? xx
Habeous Corpus chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
o wicked Lisbon ;) Love this story, please treat me to more of the Anjverse!
FirstDraft chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Aye, top foreword that, and not a moment too soon.

Another lovely chapter, with greatn banter. Especially liked:

“Hah! You're reading this all wrong. Every crime-fighting heroine needs a wise-cracking sidekick.”

Go, Lisbon! I say.

Still, I read this through my fingers. Can't believe the peace is going to last. Fearful of what may break it...
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »