Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
crimsonpirate chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
I got an account so I could tell you how much I like your writing and this chapter is marvelous,perfect,it made my day
mwalter1 chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
“Is this where I discover how horrible you are before your morning coffee?” he asks tenderly.

That was a hot and yet very sweet chapter! Loved the end where he puts his ring back on.
FiveRoses chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
*Big smile* What can I say? You know I love this chapter. And that lovely last line. :)
FirstDraft chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
Wahaha - would love to have witnessed his little bout of santa muerte, though I enjoyed the picture of it you built.

A neat way to dwelve into his darker side and his awareness of it - I can imagine how hard it must be for him. But wanting to turn away from it has to be half the battle won...
FiveRoses chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Haha. "Rigsby might buy the idea of assault with a deadly chicken, but I don't think anyone else will." Good one!

That was a very entertaining chapter, with a nice little bit of angsty sweetness at the end. :)
tromana chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
This is as addictive and insightful as ever. I can see why you warned for weirdness, though...
AgentGlory chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
/video/download/010021/

check that out!

is not a virus, just A mentalist vid, Bosco, Jane, Lisbon and Minelli...
PhoenixWytch chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Oh Jane... He's an extremely lucky man to have Lisbon.

Thanks for writing.
mwalter1 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
“No.” She takes his face between her hands. “You're going to be a better person than that, if I have to drag you there kicking and screaming.”

Great to look into Jane's background. Would love to see a shirtless Jane on the show.
desa1985 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Thanks for another great chapter!You just made my day!
Arcadya chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
I am always amused by your starting captions... especially today's. 'weird-fest, but Jane takes off his shirt' - an open call if I every saw one :)

Glossolalia, chickens, blood, two mafia guys, stupid other cops... too perfect. Oh and I meant stupid as in I hate them, not that they're dense... although...

Giggle, Van Pelt knows that Jane's abilities are all observation and extrapolation and showmanship and she still makes comments about black magic? He didn't really sacrifice the chicken to the voodoo queen. Did he? ;)

This was a great mix of crazy/hurt. And Lisbon struggling with it. Fantastic.
thiefofjoy chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
"First rule of Fight Club..." - Ha! I'm eating this story up.
desa1985 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Bosco is a jackass!but i love what you're doing with him interacting with Lisbon and Jane. And seriously!didn't he notice the chemistry between Lisbon and Jane!

I need the next chapter!

This is my favourite mentalist fic ever!you're awesome!
music-and-fairytales chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
GR! STAY AWAY FROM HER BOSCO! *shakes fist* He's such a creep. I hate him. But can I just say, I laughed out loud at the 'first rule of fight club - never mess with morhter teresa's babies' line. Just got home from the insanest day at work and this really brightened it up for me. Thanks so much! Loving it. Can't wait to see more xx
chocolatefan chapter 10 . 9/15/2009