Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
I officaily hate Sam Bosco. Just thought I'd let you know! Great chapter!
Habeous Corpus chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
hah! love the conversation at the end. nd "neurotic Charlton" is right!
Arcadya chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Oh yeah, more insights into the Bosco.

Intriguing to say the least.

I loved the quiet Lisbon-Jane moment in her office, you managed to pull in every little thing that encapsulates their relationship.

Loved the phone flashback.

I can actually understand Bosco, which is good, that you didn't just go all 'evil marysue' on me, not that I expected it, but you know...

He just doesn't quite realize that Lisbon's moved on, has he? I know he's a smart guy, but he's not very smart, is he? It would be a bit obvious that Lisbon regrets what happened between them...

Oh well, I know the interesting is about to have a landslide. I waited in anticipation.
Lisa15 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
I'm really enjoying the progress of this story - your characterisation of Lisbon and Jane is really good, even through their developing relationship, and I really like the way you are portraying Bosco. I can't wait to read how the story continues!
erica83ca chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Because I love the quirky sarcastic sense of humor Lisbon has and Jane seems to share/appreciate this is my favourite line:

"Her mouth curves, and he remembers that strange sense of humour he never quite understood."

I do have to admit that this one still has me silently giggling. Mainly because I keep picturing Jane in her office getting ready to lift his leg:

“At least he hasn't tried peeing in the corner of my office yet.”

Amazing as always!
mwalter1 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Bosco really is a jerk. Sure - I feel his concern...NOT! Looking forward to Jane and Lisbon's dinner date. Loved the phone call from her brother!
PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Yes! Jane and Lisbon are just the greatest. :does a happy dance: I love, love, love the way you wrote Jane and Lisbon shooting down The Idiot AKA Bosco. Hopefully The Idiot doesn't do something to really piss off the team, Minelli, Jane and Lisbon. Especially Lisbon since I think she would put aside her scruples about shooting a colleague.

Thanks for writing.
Aquila1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
I've been enjoying this series very much. The characterization is spot on as always and the progression has felt very natural. I doubt the show will take this route, but one can only hope :)
lalez chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
that made a good laugh

loved the two original agents :)

great description of the jane lisbon relationship :)

keep it up
Madaboutthementalist chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Hm, really like your characterization of Bosco, which does not mean I like the man. Interesting personality - seems to me he's still stuck in his own self-deceptions from years past, while Jane is (slowly, incrementally, painfully) starting to grow out of his.

Love the bit with the stressball. In real TV, Lisbon would never throw staplers at Jane...but crumpled paper, or a stress ball, oh yeah.
FirstDraft chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Whatarepeoplelike, repeating gossip like that to superior officers?

Mr Bosco, I fear, is not one we can or should dismiss. I just hope he'll come to his senses at some point and let things be...
lil smiles chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Oh, that was so lovely, warm and beautiful. The perfect 'next step' to their relationship. I wish the AnJLverse is a real place, there's hope for the two of them.

Sean is awesome! You write backstory and original characters like it's nobody's business. Come to think of it, you write everything like it's nobody's business. I had such a stupid smile on my face when I finished reading. Awesome! Okay, I'm done gushing like an idiot.

If I *had* to pick a favourite part...

Quote:

“So...no making out on your desk?”

“No.”

“My couch after hours?”

“No.”

“Meh. You're no fun, woman.” He grins. “We could stall an elevator?”
music-and-fairytales chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
This is absolutely beautiful. Loving it. You're an amazing writer and this is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see more of it. Update soon? x
FirstDraft chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Damn that brother of hers! And yet how nice indeed it was to see them both from someone else's point of view, and to have them each other that way, too. Plus a lovely kiss at the end, too.

Also good to see that even when he's not showing off and being a 'psychic', he remains an interesting, entertaining character.

Obligatory quoting of bit I liked (hope it works this time):

"He's hanging about at the doorway like some damn teenager, because he's afraid he'll get dumped with a 'just friends' speech. Which is ridiculous. She cares about him, he's important to her, he knows that she finds him attractive...he realizes that he is reciting a list of things to himself, and winces."

Hahaha! That made me crack up.
erica83ca chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
LOL Sean just became my favourite person ever!

Amazing - I love when she realized he was trying to make a good impression - so sweet.

Am I completely insane or was there an empire records reference in there?
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »