Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
desa1985 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Bosco is a jackass!but i love what you're doing with him interacting with Lisbon and Jane. And seriously!didn't he notice the chemistry between Lisbon and Jane!

I need the next chapter!

This is my favourite mentalist fic ever!you're awesome!
music-and-fairytales chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
GR! STAY AWAY FROM HER BOSCO! *shakes fist* He's such a creep. I hate him. But can I just say, I laughed out loud at the 'first rule of fight club - never mess with morhter teresa's babies' line. Just got home from the insanest day at work and this really brightened it up for me. Thanks so much! Loving it. Can't wait to see more xx
chocolatefan chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Loved this chapter! Please continue
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
I officaily hate Sam Bosco. Just thought I'd let you know! Great chapter!
Habeous Corpus chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
hah! love the conversation at the end. nd "neurotic Charlton" is right!
Arcadya chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Oh yeah, more insights into the Bosco.

Intriguing to say the least.

I loved the quiet Lisbon-Jane moment in her office, you managed to pull in every little thing that encapsulates their relationship.

Loved the phone flashback.

I can actually understand Bosco, which is good, that you didn't just go all 'evil marysue' on me, not that I expected it, but you know...

He just doesn't quite realize that Lisbon's moved on, has he? I know he's a smart guy, but he's not very smart, is he? It would be a bit obvious that Lisbon regrets what happened between them...

Oh well, I know the interesting is about to have a landslide. I waited in anticipation.
Lisa15 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
I'm really enjoying the progress of this story - your characterisation of Lisbon and Jane is really good, even through their developing relationship, and I really like the way you are portraying Bosco. I can't wait to read how the story continues!
erica83ca chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Because I love the quirky sarcastic sense of humor Lisbon has and Jane seems to share/appreciate this is my favourite line:

"Her mouth curves, and he remembers that strange sense of humour he never quite understood."

I do have to admit that this one still has me silently giggling. Mainly because I keep picturing Jane in her office getting ready to lift his leg:

“At least he hasn't tried peeing in the corner of my office yet.”

Amazing as always!
mwalter1 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Bosco really is a jerk. Sure - I feel his concern...NOT! Looking forward to Jane and Lisbon's dinner date. Loved the phone call from her brother!
PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Yes! Jane and Lisbon are just the greatest. :does a happy dance: I love, love, love the way you wrote Jane and Lisbon shooting down The Idiot AKA Bosco. Hopefully The Idiot doesn't do something to really piss off the team, Minelli, Jane and Lisbon. Especially Lisbon since I think she would put aside her scruples about shooting a colleague.

Thanks for writing.
Aquila1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
I've been enjoying this series very much. The characterization is spot on as always and the progression has felt very natural. I doubt the show will take this route, but one can only hope :)
lalez chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
that made a good laugh

loved the two original agents :)

great description of the jane lisbon relationship :)

keep it up
Madaboutthementalist chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Hm, really like your characterization of Bosco, which does not mean I like the man. Interesting personality - seems to me he's still stuck in his own self-deceptions from years past, while Jane is (slowly, incrementally, painfully) starting to grow out of his.

Love the bit with the stressball. In real TV, Lisbon would never throw staplers at Jane...but crumpled paper, or a stress ball, oh yeah.
FirstDraft chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Whatarepeoplelike, repeating gossip like that to superior officers?

Mr Bosco, I fear, is not one we can or should dismiss. I just hope he'll come to his senses at some point and let things be...
lil smiles chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Oh, that was so lovely, warm and beautiful. The perfect 'next step' to their relationship. I wish the AnJLverse is a real place, there's hope for the two of them.

Sean is awesome! You write backstory and original characters like it's nobody's business. Come to think of it, you write everything like it's nobody's business. I had such a stupid smile on my face when I finished reading. Awesome! Okay, I'm done gushing like an idiot.

If I *had* to pick a favourite part...

Quote:

“So...no making out on your desk?”

“No.”

“My couch after hours?”

“No.”

“Meh. You're no fun, woman.” He grins. “We could stall an elevator?”
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »