Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
so cute! and yet not run of the mill fluff, some substance behind it. I really liked Sean. And Jane is a boyfriend again :) This idea just makes me smile. Can't wait for an update.
mwalter1 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Oh that was a sweet kiss. Too bad the brother didn't leave in a cab instead of Jane...
Habeous Corpus chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
i heart Sean! the last part was really hilarious. YAY for jisbon, and for awesome stories like this.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
*squeel* Oh my gosh this was the best chapter ever! I loved the ending!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Oh, just lovely.

"He can only try and be what she thinks he can be. He won't lose her now."

-A nice reference to Jane the mirror-man

"Jane stops thinking the minute his mouth meets hers.

There is a whooping cheer, and a loud round of applause, and they break apart reluctantly.

“And now I'm going to strangle my brother.”"

-I can see why Lisbon was afraid of Sean. Gack, he's got the Jane gene. The playful one, I mean.

Yippee, keep 'em coming please!
desa1985 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
I absolutely loved this, as usual. And Sean is such an amazing brother!great interaction between him, Lisbon and Jane. I think my favorite part was this:

“You've got me, woman. Whether you want me, or not.”

She gives him an answering smile that makes his heart turn over.

“Did I ever have a choice?”

Looking forward to next chapter!
PhoenixWytch chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
:squees: YES! :does a happy dance: Fantastically written. I like Sean.

Thanks for writing.
Cora Clavia chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Gah this was so cute! I loved it. Way to not let an outside character overwhelm the scene. I still felt like it was nicely focused on J & L, with Sean as a very amusing presence. Great job.
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Aw..that was sweet *sighs*.
chocolatefan chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Really sweet :) I loved Sean
FiveRoses chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Ah, sweet, he's dazed and delighted :) I liked him trying to make a good impression on her brother too. Cute. That was a very enjoyable chapter all round - a proper kiss at last :)
Arcadya chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
I absolutely freaking fantabulously superfragalistically-expialodosciously LOVED this.

Wow.

Okay... so.

Brother was great. So cute. I can see Lisbon having a complete lunatic for a brother. Makes sense. So cute.

I loved the little 'getting to know you' family bit. Awesome.

The backstories and teasing, so great.

I loved 'she does not blush easily'. And your explanation of ;)

Great kiss, and flashback to high school, annoying brother whooping from the sidelines :)

And the little darkening in the middle. The explanation of the ring and the a**hole. Great, really.

Yay! Loved it and can't wait for your next bit.
tromana chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
I need to stop squealing when I see updates of my favourite ongoing fanfics. My family might get worried. Anyway, I like Sean and it was nice seeing Lisbon through the eyes of a sibling - especially at such a fragile state in their fledgling relationship.
AgentGlory chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
Hi!

I love this!

:D i really like it, is so "possible"

(I already hate Bosco)
Cathartes chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
Too bad I can't be your eightieth reviewer (if you're anything like me, you shoot for ten reviews per chapter, exactly - or maybe I'm just weird). The point is, good chappie, I'm reading, I'll keep reading - someone is out there, an intelligent mind in the ff universe!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »