Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I just want to hug them both.

Thanks for writing.
FiveRoses chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Yay, some progress at last, even though Lisbon still doesn't realise how he feels about her. I liked that he was sorry when she took her hand off him after he was sick, and, of course, the hug :) Some light is appearing far, far away at the end of a the very long tunnel!
desa1985 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Thank you for another great chapter!
superwoman1015 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like seeing this from the other side. Thanks for writing.
Arcadya chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
You got the balance really well here. The anger, and the sadness and the unrequited love. I loved it!

Stupid, blind, self-pitying idiot.

As yes, I feel it too...

tromana chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I completely fell in love with both sides of the story. Beautiful and introspective... thank you for writing this.

(And I've only just realised I didn't have you on Author Alert. Oh dear...)
dju chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is very well-written. Sad and beautiful. And just wow.
FiveRoses chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I particularly loved the last line (her waiting for him to come back to her) - there are so many levels to that.

The whole thing was really... lonely. Most depressing actually. I trust some cheering up is in everybody's near future :)
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Aw, again wow. Such awesome writing. I feel all sad and introspective now...

"He can rage all he likes, but he'll still be alive to rage. He may not value his life, but she does, and if he won't take care of it, she will take that choice away from him. He's not the only one who can be selfish."

*Love* this part.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Poor Lisbon. I just wanted to give Lisbon a big hug.

Thanks for writing.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
OH. MY. GOD.

Miss AnJL has done it again!

I would quote but what the Hell is the point of copying and pasting really. Everything about this fic was gorgeous.

You sure have a way with words. The emotional turmoil felt so unbelievably real. Every vivid description just jumped off the screen. And through all that angst, your ending had a twinkle of hope. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. You're definitely one of my favourite authors.

P.S. Spoilers will give you cavities ;)
cureless chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
beautiful .. beautiful

it's one of the rare fictions that makes me close my eyes and recall the events of the finale while reading your insight.. it was very beautiful ..

I love this line

((The dead hold him. But so does she. Caught between two worlds.)) very true .. *nodnod*

so is there other chapters coming up? *hopefuleyes*
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
"He's killed the wrong man. For the wrong woman."

Oh, wow. This whole fic was beautiful. Sad and making me want to hope but not be sure if I can...lovely writing as usual.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, that was beautiful.

I loved the way you explored the season finale.

The little intricacies of character. That was great, looking forward to more!
desa1985 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm looking forward to see how you continue this, It's great!i love your writing!I'm very new to the Mentalist fandom and a few days ago I found your fics and I'm loving them

Keep the good work!