Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
This is such a great chapter, so passionate, but sweet, heartfelt but still funny. This is the reason this is one of my favorite stories, even though I don't follow Mentalist fiction. 3rd time reading this story and it just keeps getting better every time. Thanks so much. You've made a bad day brighter with your words.
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
This is such a great story, I couldn't stop thinking about it. This chapter just makes it for me, so sad and yet there is hope behind the terror. Makes me cry everytime I read it. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and the last chapter does have a bit of a finale feel to it, so I realize it is mostly complete, but I wondered if you ever thought of adding a short epilouge to it to wrap things up, maybe after the show finally wraps if you don't want to finish it up before then. Thanks for your story. Great as always.
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
Wow, this is an amazing story, I am not a huge fan of Mentalist fiction, though I love the show, but your stories have totally converted me. You write Jayne so well, capturing that sorrow and rage so well behind the charm and arrogance. I love the idea of them ending up somewhat happy and balancing out each other. Thanks so much.
LittleMender chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
I've favorited you as an author, but I haven't read all of your stories. I usually don't read older stories that aren't complete-can't take the frustration. But I saw this listed as the ONLY favorite story of a reader who had favorite-d me, and I was curious.

This whole thing is so beautiful. It doesn't look like you've written for this fandom in a while, and you may not watch the show anymore. This past Thursday was a repeat of a sort of none episode with just a few little Jane-Lisbon moments. I started reading this before the show, and I actually could see them throughout the episode in the context of how you've written them here. It made the show sweeter and much more pleasurable to watch.

I love how you've written them together-Jane's possessiveness (which really is very much of his character on the show) and Lisbon's slow realization of how far gone she is on him. As I was reading, I was very aware that I was coming to the last update of an unfinished story. Blessedly for me, it seems to have not an ending but a resolution, like the promise of a future. Very satisfying. So glad I bent my rule. Silly rules.

Lovely, lovely piece, SpaceAnJL.
Demus chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
Glorious, glorious work. I love your style and you've written a true, proper, difficult love story that is painful and beautiful and honestly wonderful. Thank you.
justcrazy chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
oh my goodness...I should have reviewed much sooner, and now I simply can't not! I've just finished Scarlet Threads and started on this - you are outlandishly (professionally?) good at this, the character-reading and spell-weaving. I'm sad to see no recent stories for The Mentalist. Would sooooo love to see your written response to the season 3 finale! At any rate, I'm thrilled to have discovered your stuff. Kudos!
Tiger Mother chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Oh, I adore this story so much. I've always found it difficult to imagine the two of them finally getting it on, however much I wanted it to happen. But your story is perfectly balanced and believable, and if (WHEN!) it happens in the show I want it to happen like THIS.

I do hope you return to these characters one day.

x
calladragon chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
Beautifully written and believably characterized which are rare gems to find. Your story will be reread many times for the sheer joy of it. There is so much to this story that has yet to be told if the muse strikes again.
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 21 . 9/10/2010
I just read this one again...Will you ever update it?
BekaForEver chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
I love this story so much. But...is it over? Please say you'll write more!
raquelvalente91 chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I really hope you update a new chapter soon...

Cause I'm not getting tired at all of reading this fic.

shallowness chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
This is gorgeous. It had me completely enthralled at the way their relationship developed, and you nailed the big emotional moments and the small details, nuances, not to mention fleshing out who they were and could be.
FirstDraft chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
Ooh quite a lot to catch up on, which is nice. There 's a good pace to the story - very satisfying - though I'm kinda worried about Bosco's interest in Van Pelt...
chibinoyume chapter 21 . 12/16/2009
Aww the final line! When they get - home.. it just killed me. It was so sweet. And of course, I had to point out this particular style of writing that I found very original and appealing. Something a little concrete and a little confusing, like the mind works, maybe. And the parenthesis statements.

Every little aspect is very well suited. The little Jane/Lisbon scenes/moments in past chapters.. I never quite liked Bosco on the show and in here I dislike him even more xD, although the evil in me wants for Jane to say something smug to Bosco about his obvious intentions, that he won't get to fulfill, even if he (Jane) wasn't his actual lover..

Cookies for you! Why isn't this stated as a romantic story? I'd have read it much more sooner!
JackSam chapter 21 . 12/1/2009