Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
shallowness chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
This is gorgeous. It had me completely enthralled at the way their relationship developed, and you nailed the big emotional moments and the small details, nuances, not to mention fleshing out who they were and could be.
FirstDraft chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
Ooh quite a lot to catch up on, which is nice. There 's a good pace to the story - very satisfying - though I'm kinda worried about Bosco's interest in Van Pelt...
Chiisana Minako chapter 21 . 12/16/2009
Aww the final line! When they get - home.. it just killed me. It was so sweet. And of course, I had to point out this particular style of writing that I found very original and appealing. Something a little concrete and a little confusing, like the mind works, maybe. And the parenthesis statements.

Every little aspect is very well suited. The little Jane/Lisbon scenes/moments in past chapters.. I never quite liked Bosco on the show and in here I dislike him even more xD, although the evil in me wants for Jane to say something smug to Bosco about his obvious intentions, that he won't get to fulfill, even if he (Jane) wasn't his actual lover..

Cookies for you! Why isn't this stated as a romantic story? I'd have read it much more sooner!
JackSam chapter 21 . 12/1/2009
Love it. Add mroe soon,
hardly loquacious chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed any of this (if not, I'm sorry, I fail miserably at the whole reviewing thing sometimes), but it is truly lovely. All of it. And I must say, I adore Lisbon's family. Especially Sean. Also Niall, but Sean more. And I kind of hate your version of Bosco (although I wasn't so fond of the version on the show for a while either, though I see why he's necessary). And I have to say, I hope Bosco doesn't think he's going to be able to turn Van Pelt against Lisbon, because, I really don't see that happening (at least not deliberately on her part).

All in all, very, very wonderful work.
Kaia Papaya chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
I was just reading this, and I realized that you called them Bert and Ernie. It made me giggle a little because the agents from Bosco's team call them that in the show, even if you split off before the second season started.

I love this piece, and hope you keep it up.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 21 . 11/14/2009
Amazing story! Absolutely loving every second of it. I can't wait for your next chapter! :) Keep up the amazing work!
yaba chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
wow so many things to comment on and so little time! I read it this morning but didn't have time to compose a proper review:

1. loved the interaction between Niall and Jane. I like their subsequent bonding, very cool.

2. Like that finally Lisbon has someone to share her fears and uncertainties with, i can't imagine how isolating it must be for her sometimes. Love that she keeps certain details to herself.

3. I absolutely loved how Minneli found out about them, original and Jane talking to him made me giggle. I like that the green eyed monster almost ate up Bosco and how despite Van Pelt's grumpiness at being stuck at work, she still wasn't comfortable with Bosco sitting on "Jane's couch" really awesome detail.

4. Really liked Minneli's take on it. rarely get to see that.

5. I love Jisbon's interaction, they seem to grow closer and closer with every chapter and the little dialogue between them is so original it's like I'm watching the show (i wish)

Finally, I think it's such a huge step forward what Jane is contemplating and it's so like him not to worry about turning heads at work. The ending was my favorite. Thanks for the early treat :) made my day!

Yana
Ebony10 chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
"The growing conviction in him, that he's got more than one Lisbon on his side now. A whole clan are closing in around him. Family."

Beautiful. But I'm all worried about the shit that's gonna hit the fan! Stupid Bosco...grumbles...
between the waves chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
Heh. Sometimes I really love Minelli. That whole bit with them getting found out and then later on with Van Pelt and Bosco was awesome. Though, this is definitely not not making me like Sam Bosco. An accomplishment, considering I didn't like him in the first place, lol.

And Patrick Jane video games cracked me up, I can just see that now.
between the waves chapter 19 . 11/5/2009
It's cool to see chapters like this. Despite all the things they're fighting, they still have moments approaching normal -their version of it, anyways. And Lisbon's family's pretty awesome so far, I like 'em. :)
Arcadya chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
This is so utterly perfect!

I loved all the family nuance and the Sam/Minelli/VP drama, giggle.

It's going to be so interesting when the confrontations begin ;)

Great chapter, thanks for posting!
FiveRoses chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
I'm sure I'm not the only impatient reader! But that was lovely. I liked the little touch with Lucy growing up to be a magician :) And I trust the ladies beat the men at video games?
Aquila1 chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
This really is a fantastic story. I don't really even know where to begin. I know I've probably said this before, but you have an uncanny knack for making this feel 'normal' within the reality of the show, so much so that I've noticed it colouring my view ever so slightly when I watch an episode.

This is an especially great chapter. We knew this was coming eventually and I like the way you worked their discovery so subtly into the story. I expect I'm going to want to throw Bosco through a wall in the the next few chapters, however :)

As always, an excellent job.
mwalter1 chapter 21 . 11/5/2009