Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
fantastic wheres the rest lol
lisbon69 chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
OMG! OMG! awesome! totally outsanding writing... i am in awe! absolutely perfection... wow...you just managed to captivate them perfectly... but i smell trouble with Bosco & VanPelt looming... he's upto no no good now huh?
Divinia Serit chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! That's how I feel when I see a story alert from you! It makes me very, very happy! I can't wait to see Minelli's reaction (and Bosco and VP's) for that matter. I do hope you cover that! I still love Lisbon's family. So sweet! [“This Thanksgiving I am extremely thankful for lapsed Catholics with filthy minds and peachy little bottoms...”] best line ever! I laughed out loud! You have such a wonderful way of describing everything and I can imagine it happening in my head. Great job!
House Calls chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
I am *so* enjoying this story! I love how you've developed Jane and Lisbon, and how you've introduced Lisbon's family into the mix. Very well done! :)
amurderofcrows chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
Mayhem at the Celestial Seasonings factory? I'd like to see that. It's not like it would be any great loss to the tea-drinking world.
yaba chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
wow...just wow...woman you amaze me :) I loved this chapter for o so many reasons it's hard to list them all but i will.

i thought it was adorable that Jane is so well adjusted to the Lisbon family routine, isn't as overwhelmed by the hectic pace of everything. I think it's adorable that Lisbon is slowly converting to tea and that Niall totally knows why hehe ;) I loved that you had that little role reversal Jane: cook Lisbon: guns, totally thought bout our previous conversation about her being the mother wolf and him admiring her tackling skills ;)

really rarely do we see fanfic that puts Jane in such unfamiliar territory but you do it so well, especially with the little game they played and how for a while they were just a normal couple. loved the fone call from Sean, hehe "bad influence" that line was awesome.

also liked how Niall and Sam observed and decided that Jane is good for her, (the Bosco reference was very tasteful) and finally, my heart absolutely broke with the last part, where the nightmares happened anyway, its a good balance between him healing and struggle, very realistic.

the little boys warmed my heart and Lisbon's continuous strength and silent support is wonderful, such an amazing chapter :)

Yana
FiveRoses chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
I liked the whole tea/coffee thing. And see, everyone likes a bit of Disney :) You balanced the cute with the angst well. Looking forward to part IV (subtle hint).
lalez chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
this vaction bring up so many memories for jane even if the kids are only boys but there resemblance with teresa is making him think of their kids

wow i love to read the emotional rollercoaster

good job

oh and the kids are cute
JelloFanatic123 chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
I loved the ending and how you wrapped up the three parter! I almost melted throughout this chapter mulitiple times!
Arcadya chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
Ack!

*Sighs due to awesomeness*

There were so many threads here but they were each given their due, and had enough emotion and fraught-ness that it was just... bliss. If I can use that would to denote my reading pleasure.

Not that the pain in some sections was blissful, but overall... yeah. Great.
Ebony10 chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
Beautiful yet again. Not that I'm surprised.

“Meh. His Jesuit mind tricks won't work on me...” Waves his hand. “These aren't the 'droids...”

ROFL! That totally made my entire week. Ah, the classic Star Wars trilogy...

Also, the scene with her nephews and the light...touching. Really. I was definitely choked up.
celticgina chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
oh this story is so good! I loved the kids bringing him a lamp...and his reaction was so on target...

Keep going?
between the waves chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
I love getting to see more of Lisbon's family like this- you're great at descriptions so it's a lot like being actually able to see it all happening. I'm not entirely surprised that Jane's nightmares made an appearance here, but I love that they're dealing with them together, and the boys' way of trying to help was really sweet. Definitely something I can see two little boys trying to do for their 'uncle'. :)
Divinia Serit chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
Nanu Nanu! Another wonderful chapter. I love the family you've created and their observations about Jane and their sister. It's absolutely wonderful and I love when I get the e-mail update! It makes my day!

[Strange role reversal, he finds himself in a three-way discussion with Sam and her sister Jen over pie recipes. Lisbon is discussing guns with Jen's husband Carl, and Sam's father] Best line! It definitely made me smile!

Can't wait for the next one! XD
Cathartes chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
Nicely done. That's something that's difficult to handle in a Mentalist fic - how to give them any kind of future, without having to resolve the whole Red John arc, which would take up a lot of ink. Plus, I am always excited to see any depictions, anywhere, of women who have fulfilling lives without having to have a baby (pulling myself back from the edge of a feminist rant, there . . .). But it feels right for Lisbon.

Where's that End fic you were talking about - any chance it's up already? And I saw you had a Castle quote on your profile - any chance you would write a fic for that? There's not much readership (I write leverage, so I should know what that's like) but heck, I'd read it!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »