Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
Phoenix Satori chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oi.

This aches it's so good.

Your exposition lives, breathes, and has this harrowing propensity for smashing unwary readers in the gut with its ridiculously evocative Profundity Sledgehammer.

And this metaphor has clearly gotten out of hand.

But what's important is that this is *incredible.*
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I've heard you're quite the good writer, so I'm checking out this story..great job thus far!
Aquila1 chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
It's been a brutally long day of catching flights, standing in lines, racing through airports and trying to keep my sister from getting sick on the plane, but I'm home and this was a lovely way to calm down, fill my head with pleasant (but still somehow a little melancholy) thoughts. A lovely chapter as always. Now it's time for sleep :)
amarilis24 chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Nice chapter.
yaba chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
wow you are an amazing writer. You appeal to the senses and make the reader experience every emotion right along side both of them. this is such an amazing story. I mean you went from drabble and raw pain to painting this beautiful picture of their burgeoning relationship and yet you keep them both in character and write them the same way we know them. I think it's wonderful that Jane is so attentive to her insecurities and can still read her like a book, while Lisbon so obviously has a power over him. That totally intrigues me and is definitely something to explore! I loved the "leather trousers" interlude, got me all giddy. I can't wait for more, I love your writing style :)

yaba chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
omg signature Jane, I love the handcuff thing, awesome metaphor ;) and I love that he is actively pursuing her now, it's marvelous :)

yaba chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
okay... this story is seriously giving me goose bumps and making me addicted! I love their conversation so so so so much. I mean cmon it was perfect, they were both incredibly in character and yet the feelings they had for each other just sizzled, crackled, i can't describe it, this was incredible. I loved that you made more emphasis on their interaction and admitting that they care rather than the kiss. i loved it :) this is my favorite Jisbon story so far and I am loving it!

maricejayo chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Beautiful! Love it, saw everything like a movie, love it that it was fast, not the time ofthe whole I love you-marry me thingy but the way the would be together! Good job, hope read more!
desa1985 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Oh my god!this was just perfect and it made me squee all the time. seroulsy, you are the best in this fandom
Arcadya chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
But losing the ware isn't necessarily a bad thing ;) Is it?

Bosco walking in on prawn-fed Jane was so awesomely painful.

'poison dwarf' that anything like 'wicked pixie'?

I'd so like to know the team's thoughts on these changes, 'cause I doubt they'd be in the dark, Cho especially. And even Van Pelt after that swimming incident ;)
JelloFanatic123 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
loved this one!
lalez chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
good work

nice conclusion
yaba chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
o man this was such an intense chapter. i have so many reflections, it's hard to count them. first of all, bosco annoys me b/c you can tell he's jealous but i do like bringing him in, because it might force Jane to admit that Teresa is not permanent and that she has flaws too. It was pretty cool how you started this part b/c it totally made me think she was sleeping with Jane ( I think it was your intention ;) ) and also i really liked the part where Jane is thinking that she is his woman and that he can fight for her without fists. YUM you really have me hooked...badly!

yaba chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
i love how you mixed jane's replies and musings with the psychiatrist thoughts, pretty original and very nice constrast. i love the part where you write "he could resist everything but her tired please" that was awesome :) very lovely

Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 16 . 10/10/2009