Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
lalez chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
sounds like a good deal of alcohol:)

loved this chapter

ThranduilsDaughter chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
God, you write them so hot it doesn't get boring! Awesome chapter *melts*.
Phoenix Satori chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Behold, as my brain dribbles out of my ears.

Delightful, adorable, positively endearing.

I probably haven't mentioned how thoroughly I'm enjoying the 'snapshot' feel of these little one-offs. We get just snatches of the scene, dropped straight into the action (or the introspection, as the case may be), gleefully poised at the edge of my seat as the context unfolds around it.

Just.

Phoenix Satori chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
'Damn the man,' indeed.

The flavor has shifted some, from (decidedly) Ponderous&Grim to Lighthearted&Humorous (admittedly with a dash of Serious), and it's all rather more lovely than I think I can stand.

The 'feeling-each-other-out' bantering is exquisite.

Lovelovelove
Phoenix Satori chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
*dies*
Phoenix Satori chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Love the way we weave at whim in between Jane and Lisbon's POV; it makes this all feel very, hm...swimmy, vaguely stream-of-consciousness without being explicitly so, and it's...ugh, it's so GOOD.

You make my mind bleed, womyn.
Phoenix Satori chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
How perfectly exquisite -the season two opener was (glorious, I thought, though) remiss for its lack of addressing the Jane-Killed-a-Man issue, and I was particularly put-out that they just glossed over Jane's therapy session(s), when they could very well have done something like *this* which managed to reveal still another layer of Jane F*cked Up-edness, whilst also amusing us as he actively screwed around with the psychiatric process. And the psychiatrist himself.

This is so, so great. Jane is just the right amount of messed up, and the tone is just the right amount glib-slash-dark, and you are *amazing.*
Phoenix Satori chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oi.

This aches it's so good.

Your exposition lives, breathes, and has this harrowing propensity for smashing unwary readers in the gut with its ridiculously evocative Profundity Sledgehammer.

And this metaphor has clearly gotten out of hand.

But what's important is that this is *incredible.*
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I've heard you're quite the good writer, so I'm checking out this story..great job thus far!
Aquila1 chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
It's been a brutally long day of catching flights, standing in lines, racing through airports and trying to keep my sister from getting sick on the plane, but I'm home and this was a lovely way to calm down, fill my head with pleasant (but still somehow a little melancholy) thoughts. A lovely chapter as always. Now it's time for sleep :)
amarilis24 chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Nice chapter.
yaba chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
wow you are an amazing writer. You appeal to the senses and make the reader experience every emotion right along side both of them. this is such an amazing story. I mean you went from drabble and raw pain to painting this beautiful picture of their burgeoning relationship and yet you keep them both in character and write them the same way we know them. I think it's wonderful that Jane is so attentive to her insecurities and can still read her like a book, while Lisbon so obviously has a power over him. That totally intrigues me and is definitely something to explore! I loved the "leather trousers" interlude, got me all giddy. I can't wait for more, I love your writing style :)

yaba chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
omg signature Jane, I love the handcuff thing, awesome metaphor ;) and I love that he is actively pursuing her now, it's marvelous :)

yaba chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
okay... this story is seriously giving me goose bumps and making me addicted! I love their conversation so so so so much. I mean cmon it was perfect, they were both incredibly in character and yet the feelings they had for each other just sizzled, crackled, i can't describe it, this was incredible. I loved that you made more emphasis on their interaction and admitting that they care rather than the kiss. i loved it :) this is my favorite Jisbon story so far and I am loving it!

maricejayo chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Beautiful! Love it, saw everything like a movie, love it that it was fast, not the time ofthe whole I love you-marry me thingy but the way the would be together! Good job, hope read more!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »