Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
Arcadya chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
But losing the ware isn't necessarily a bad thing ;) Is it?

Bosco walking in on prawn-fed Jane was so awesomely painful.

'poison dwarf' that anything like 'wicked pixie'?

I'd so like to know the team's thoughts on these changes, 'cause I doubt they'd be in the dark, Cho especially. And even Van Pelt after that swimming incident ;)
JelloFanatic123 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
loved this one!
lalez chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
good work

nice conclusion
yaba chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
o man this was such an intense chapter. i have so many reflections, it's hard to count them. first of all, bosco annoys me b/c you can tell he's jealous but i do like bringing him in, because it might force Jane to admit that Teresa is not permanent and that she has flaws too. It was pretty cool how you started this part b/c it totally made me think she was sleeping with Jane ( I think it was your intention ;) ) and also i really liked the part where Jane is thinking that she is his woman and that he can fight for her without fists. YUM you really have me hooked...badly!

yaba chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
i love how you mixed jane's replies and musings with the psychiatrist thoughts, pretty original and very nice constrast. i love the part where you write "he could resist everything but her tired please" that was awesome :) very lovely

Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Amazing! just *content sigh*
yaba chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
i've only read three chapters, but i am in complete awe over this story so far. it is very difficult to write angst and introspection and make it sound as genuine and real as you are able to. i can "feel" everything Jane is feeling and "think" everything Lisbon is thinking. Also, it is totally in character, I can picture all of this, all of this in the aftermath. This is agreat, I am excited to read more :)

steffal chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Loved it! Some scenes had me chuckling others were just plain cute. I also really liked the small references to your other stories. Great work!
FiveRoses chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
That was such a satisfying read! :) I love how you managed to merge all those snapshots together into one flowing story.
JocelynMcC chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
AWESOME! xxJo
mwalter1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Hm, lovely. I've been married for so long, but I remember it was so much fun when I meet my to be husband. He had a apartment and a room-mate while I still lived in the barracks. That slow process of two people becoming one couple is great.
desa1985 chapter 15 . 10/2/2009
OMG!I was so looking forward to this!Interesting chapter with Jane's thoughts on his wife and Lisbon. And I love how you've introduced the victim thing from 2x01.

I'm already wishing for the next update. You're an amazing writer!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
My favourite part of this chapter isn't the Citroen part (though I really enjoyed Lisbon driving), but the way she stood up to Bosco. My God, and he thinks Jane's a clown? The man's making a complete fool of himself. And underestimating Lisbon all over again when he has a second chance. Stupid stick in the mud. Very well drawn stupid stick in the mud, mind you..*tips hat*
mwalter1 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Interesting idea on Jane's wife and how she was rich and didn't want him to work. I love sleepy Lisbon.
Arcadya chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Awesome reflection.

Pronouns worked, I followed quite easily. :)

Probably because the personalities were different.

'Their bed', I liked that that was pretty much the last realization he had :)
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »