Reviews for Two Red Roses Across The Moon
yaba chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
i've only read three chapters, but i am in complete awe over this story so far. it is very difficult to write angst and introspection and make it sound as genuine and real as you are able to. i can "feel" everything Jane is feeling and "think" everything Lisbon is thinking. Also, it is totally in character, I can picture all of this, all of this in the aftermath. This is agreat, I am excited to read more :)

Yana
steffal chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Loved it! Some scenes had me chuckling others were just plain cute. I also really liked the small references to your other stories. Great work!
FiveRoses chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
That was such a satisfying read! :) I love how you managed to merge all those snapshots together into one flowing story.
JocelynMcC chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
AWESOME! xxJo
mwalter1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Hm, lovely. I've been married for so long, but I remember it was so much fun when I meet my to be husband. He had a apartment and a room-mate while I still lived in the barracks. That slow process of two people becoming one couple is great.
desa1985 chapter 15 . 10/2/2009
OMG!I was so looking forward to this!Interesting chapter with Jane's thoughts on his wife and Lisbon. And I love how you've introduced the victim thing from 2x01.

I'm already wishing for the next update. You're an amazing writer!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
My favourite part of this chapter isn't the Citroen part (though I really enjoyed Lisbon driving), but the way she stood up to Bosco. My God, and he thinks Jane's a clown? The man's making a complete fool of himself. And underestimating Lisbon all over again when he has a second chance. Stupid stick in the mud. Very well drawn stupid stick in the mud, mind you..*tips hat*
mwalter1 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Interesting idea on Jane's wife and how she was rich and didn't want him to work. I love sleepy Lisbon.
Arcadya chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Awesome reflection.

Pronouns worked, I followed quite easily. :)

Probably because the personalities were different.

'Their bed', I liked that that was pretty much the last realization he had :)
x.x.Cordelia.x.x chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
amazing. amazing. you are such a talented writer. you could probably write dramatic pieces. wow. Update soon. take care, x Cordy
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Beautiful! *sigh*
lalez chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
you worked in the victim comment

good job
psyraven chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I think the highest compliment I can give you for this is that you've probably ruined Season 2 for me - there's no way it can compete with your version. :)

I love these little glimpses of them getting on with their lives. It's not perfect (what is?), but it's sweet and funny and believable. It's also proof positive that, if the actual writers put their minds to it, they could make the show work just as well with Jane and Lisbon romantically involved. It's a cop-out to say it wouldn't work. That's pretty much my pet peeve on any number of shows at the moment - writers too cowardly to take a chance on putting characters together who clearly belong with each other, just because the prevailing wisdom is that it sounds the death knell for any TV show.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, and I'm sorry I don't review often enough. :)
Aquila1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Falling a bit behind on my reading here :) Beautiful chapter. Very artfully done. This whole story has had a natural progression that has felt true to the characters. I'm looking forward to continuing onto the next chapters, but I just felt I should stop here and let know what a great piece this is. By the way, love the choice for the chapter title. Once of my favourite songs :)
FiveRoses chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Ah, shame, he wasn't even being obnoxious that time and he still got hit. Lucky he has Lisbon to look after him... in more ways than one. :)
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »