Reviews for GIJoe Serpent Rising
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This looks cool so far lol cant wait for more!

Snake eyes and Scarlett forever -
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Okay. It's... noon here, so I'm a bit more coherent. Hopefully, this review is a bit more understandable than my previous one.

-"Nothing I ever do is good enough for you! I wait patiently, no good. I apologize, NO GOOD. I win a fight, you shake your head in disgust. I LOSE AND YOU CHEER!"- I noticed that in the movie. Maybe it's because lil' Stormy was going too hard on Snake-Eyes. Who calls a little kid 'Storm Shadow' anyways? Anyways, good job noting that.

-"I mean, if you want to punch me, you go ahead. I'm still not letting her go. I really like her, she likes me…"- *eye twitch* Well, Snake? What are you waiting for? If you're not going to punch him, I'll gladly do it for you.

-"Storm Shadow's body hasn't been found." She said. "In that water, he should have floated unless he got caught in debris, but we've been cleaning up the debris and he's not there, and he wasn't found on the surface either."- Well, gee, maybe he's caught under one of those... sinking chunks of ice. (- _ -) Of course, I'm assuming that the ice isn't under the category of 'debris'. It is, after all, just ice, and what's the point of cleaning up ice at a polar ice cap? Yes, I know that some of them have steel in them, but I doubt some of those tiny bits do.

-...among all the debris, and then… well, Christmas had come early.- Yes. A half-naked Storm Shadow is a Christmas present. OvO

-...and the nanomites Storm Shadow didn't even know where there had almost closed his various wounds already.- That could explain his killer-of-all-things (except women) attitude. What if he met a kunoichi? He'd probably have to kill her. :\

-Just the same, he was unconscious and in fairly bad shape – in perfect condition for what Mindbender had been wanting to do for years.- Oh no... oh no... NUUUUUU. Bad Mindbender! BAD BAD BAD.

-"Storm Shadow, my friend, you're in luck." He said to the unconscious form. "You are going to become an Emperor. And all you have to do in exchange is share that pretty head of yours a bit!"- I actually don't think that Stormy would mind being an Emperor... just not the Emperor of Cobra.

-...and green - the tone was wrong, and one of the guards had been female.- Pfft. XD. Why did I find that funny?

- "Very good, Commander." He said approvingly. "I don't know WHY you let him live if you knew of this project, but it doesn't matter much now. You WILL submit to me, or die. The same goes for you, McCullen."

"Call him Destro." The Commander cackled. "Of course I'll submit to you, Emperor. I'm a model employee, don't you know?"- ... Well, CC was quick to give up his position of leadership. But hey - it's CC. We all know what's going to happen later.

Nice little bit of story. I enjoyed reading it.
moodymel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really like what you started. It blended well with the movie and was realistic enough to go on. Great job.
Rakaziel chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very good idea, nice sprinkles of humor and well written.
BeautifulRedRose chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I didn't really like the Scarlett/Ripcord scene in this chapter, don't get me wrong, it was good, but she did kiss him in the movie! So I don't know, but anyways its interesting!

WLR
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, cool idea. That's the most interesting alteration of an existing story I've found so far. The Serpentor in the comics I found rather nondescript looking. Imagining Tommy (especially Lee Byung Hun) as Serpentor is really good. The guy IS good looking ;-). Also the background about how he ended up with Destro is good.

Are you going to develop this story further?
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Truly fantastic, as usual! Ahh, this should SO be the sequel, I'm sure the movie business has some script writers who could find a plot in this somewhere XD
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Yes! Amazing as usual. And great stuff from the comic continuity...I always thought Storm Shadow made a better Cobra Emperor than Sergeant Slaughter.

Asterisk*