Reviews for Dimensionless Quantities
gomeara chapter 1 . 2/14
love this...to bad it never happened on the show, the show would probably still be on...
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Another excellent story. Wish I discovered your writings earlier.
lindseyjo chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Just excellent. It's been a while since I've read an author who so obviously loves her work - and knows how to punctuate, spell, and build a correct sentence. ;-)
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Another brilliant piece. Love the way you lace the humour with angst. Great stuff.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I must say I love it. It was sweet and so Jack and Sam. Love the honesty and the humor.

:-)
Lady Spezz chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was brilliant. It was so smooth, and great dialogue.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
As always, perfectly balanced, full of bittersweetness and that gliding romantic feel you do so well. Lovely through and through. b
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great little ditty! I loved it
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Sigh...wonderful!
LY00 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lovely! This is great: "I'm sorry," she says slowly, "that you have to do this every day." This ep is one of the only times that Sam would realize how hard it is for Jack to always be waiting, and you've portrayed it really well. Thanks for writing.
steadfast chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
good, thanks
ccdsah chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Loved it!

She leans back to look into his face. "So you're just in it for the sex?"

"And the peanut butter, of course." So Jack!

Angst, Smut, Humor Mrs Polifax fic...
beverlycat chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I shouldn't even try to review this yet. I'm going to have to re-read it. Several times. And put it in favorites so I can have it at hand when I want to read it again over the months or years.

I'll let you know how much I like it after I am through re-reading it. If I ever get through re-reading it.

Lovely story. Thank you for all your hard work.

Beverly