Reviews for Galton's Children
Wes chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
Wow, great chapter!

It had lots of good foreshadowing from this chapter and previous ones. I actually thought the plan might work until Euphie kissed Lelouch then I realized it was gonna go downhill.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Excellent. Keep writing.
Sturdivant chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Mean cliffhanger right there, dude. Luckily, you're a generally quick updater so should have to wait too long to determine what's going on.

Here's my guess, Zero was someone Geassed. Lelouch, as a Prince, is going to claim that Kallen was his mole in Zero's ranks.

Let's see if I'm close.
melloXmattXsuzakuXlelouchX112 chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
Your story enjoyed me to the fullest. As I continue to wonder if you will write more after the nineteeth chapter and I also concluded to wonder if you would write other stories considering other anime selections or just more tales of Code Geass. It would be wonderful if you would return my review. I consider this story to be in the top three anime stories I have read in the subject of the anime Code Geass. melloXmattXsuzakuXlelouchX112 aka Letter Q of Wammy's Alphabet. Second Generation Q.
Sturdivant chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Nothing really to say here, except that a depressed, bleak Milly makes me depressed.:(

Speaking of depressed:

"I never saw Mayu again, so I can only assume the Resistance got her. Yet the story stuck in my mind. Maybe I’m being harsh, but I can’t say I’d be all that upset if they did get her. I don’t know the story behind her betrayal, but seriously...What kind of person sells out her own father?" -Lelouch

If only you knew Lelouch, if only you knew. I think being raped repeatedly would have been a good reason. Oh well. . .
Sturdivant chapter 18 . 11/28/2009
So, Lucy is finally 'cured', huh? I guess that makes my dislike for her go down a little bit for this story. At Lucy knows that Lelouch isn't in love with her, that'll loosen the pressure on Lelouch a bit.

Now, onwards to review the next chapter!
Mr CJ chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
5 stars to the Britannian child services.
Majingohan28 chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
Very very good story. I don't know why i find myself always rooting for the "unrequited lover" character. Maybe it's something romantic about the fact they go to such lengths for it. In any way, I'm excited to look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

...maybe a little "what if" one-shot story for a Lucy-Lulu pairing based on this. Keep up the great work.
Devil Rebel chapter 18 . 11/20/2009
keep it up
dlkfhlt chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
Hm! We have a 'cured' Lucy! That should be interesting!

Poor Shirley never had a chance with Lelouch, but she was a great pillar of strength in this chapter! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Lucy, especially after Lelouch snapped with the torture (as you know, I am NOT a fan of reading that stuff...gives me the shivers).

Whereas the last few chapters had a decidedly pessimistic feel to them, this one conveys a feeling of hope. Let's see if the future can bring reconciliation.
Sturdivant chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
Nice chapter. I would comment on all these girls trying to get something with Lelouch, but hell. . .that's canon!
dlkfhlt chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
Wow, talk about depressing. I guess Lelouch had a conscience in him all this time after all.

So, the "comfort kiss" evolves into something slightly more scandalous in this universe. I was surprised that Shirley was the strong one in the conversation about Lucy, but Lelouch was (and still is) a wreck, so she had to be strong for his sake. And she's right, it is his fault.

The torture scenes were not my cup of tea, but they were well-written, so I'll refrain from any further commentary there.

Once again, I'm left wondering exactly where you plan on taking this. Will Lucy survive Lelouch's vengeance? If she does, will they reconcile? And what of the rebellion now? Can't wait to see the answers to these questions.
MrCJ chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
Hm... NVB Nunnaly Vi Brittania?
WhereIsUp chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
Wow. I was actually skiping this fanfic, I mean, Code Geass/ Elfen Lied crossover? that's a horrible idea. Bzzt, Wrong. It's actually good! Looking forward to more updates!

On a side note, damn. The story is rather tragic, so many dead characters. At the very least I hope nothing happends to Kallen and Milly...but If I didn't misunderstood the times he cried... (
Devil Rebel chapter 16 . 11/7/2009