Reviews for Galton's Children
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
But Lucy already said she can't read.

How did she write the note?
KMF-G chapter 34 . 7/14/2015
Well, not bad... but not supreme story.
maesde chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Awesome fic, loved it!
SilentSingerXOX chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Unholy indeed... ):D
I love it! Great writing, I can actually see him thinking like this, and the idea is actually really cool!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sacchin chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! This looks interesting! I will be reading on! :3
XxNeo-ChanxX chapter 34 . 10/7/2012
This is a master peace oh my god I've been looking for a good code geass fic forever and you even thru in my 3rd favorite anime (behind code geass and death note) thought I was hoping it would end with lucy and lulu together I mean come on lulu is emperor Lucy is his insane queen that would be awesome not to mention the super soldier/genius kids it would be epic crap I'm rambiling any way this was a masterpiece good job
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. It is a horribly sad story, but an exquisite one, and one that is incredibly realistic. Honestly, I'd say that I was far more reminded of Evangelion than Code Geass after reading the story (a compliment, as NGE is by far my favorite anime). A masterful effort, and I applaud you for it. I wish I had a mere fraction of your writing talent.

Regarding the politics of your world, all I can say is that the last half of the story underlines why I believe that only a militaristic, benevolent dictatorship is viable, and that democracy will always achieve a greater evil when compared to a dictatorship.

And, as for Lelouch's epilogue, all I can say is that it proves that no legend is meant to survive his own time. An old hero is a hero no more, as his deeds fade into the past. Perhaps having Lelouch live to the end is far crueler than any other possible fate.
Granten chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
No offense but I can't see Clovis, Cornelia or Lelouch (in this) successfully fighting an insurgency. They seem to tap dance around what's really needed.
Anderkent chapter 34 . 6/14/2012
For a while, I believed the ending to be tragic. Sucker for good endings that I am, I was hoping for a Lelouch and CC 'Lived Happily Ever After'.

And then I realized after-life is actually canon here. So I guess they will!

Thank you for this story.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
if only he knew what her father did and he should know more then any one what it means to hate his father
Reviewer chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Holy shit. Stuff just got real.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Lucy is simultaneously adorable, horrifying, innocent, and bloody. It's an amazing portrayal of her character. 10/10 for Lucy.

Plot is developing nicely, with a good deal of backstabbing and tension. Very well executed.
Reviewer chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is bothering me: the incorrect use of addresses, especially "Your Majesty". Typically:

King/Queen - Your Majesty, Your Royal Majesty, Your Imperial Majesty

Prince/Princess, other members of a Royal house - Your Highness or Your Royal Highness or Your Imperial Highness (LELOUCH)

Duke/Duchess - Your Grace

Baron/Baroness - Lord X, Lady X, My Lord, etc

Baronet/Baronetess - Sir

British Governors - Your Excellency

Having people address Lelouch as Your Majesty is silly and irritating. He is not the King, merely a member of the ruling house, and therefore a Your Highness (possibly with an Imperial or Royal in the middle). You hear a lot of "Yes, Your Highness" in the subbed Code Geass because the writers did their reseach mostly.

That said, Lelouch's speculation on Canon is entertaining, and his work with Orange is funny. His counterterrorism lecture is nicely executed.

Looking forward to what happens next in your story
Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Still awesome. Still reminding me of Zelazny. I like the interaction and subtext of Lelouch's discussion with Clovis. The betting pool thing was totally hilarious!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Gonna review the chapters as I go through them

Initial thoughts - A strong beginning!

Lelouch's bluffing Lucy is STRONGLY reminiscent of Corwin in the first Amber book by Zelazny - exactly the same sort of subtle lying and deception, and avoiding topics as he did. As Zelazny is one of my favorite writers, this is decidedly a compliment.

Very believably written! Going to continue reading now...
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »