Reviews for Galton's Children
HopelessRomanticist chapter 34 . 7/21/2011
Not sure what to say, other than you are an incredible writer.

Went through this entire story in a single sitting, and boy was it one hell of a ride.

Thank you so very very much for writing this.

HR
sendicard chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
She stepped aside? There has to be some strategic reason. I won't be able to make sense of it till tomorrow. I caught myself skimming by accident several times in this chapter so I think it is about time I finally get some sleep. Night writer.
sendicard chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Some mental collisions but absolutely no death. Sounds fun. Not sure if I will read next chapter.
sendicard chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Shirley to the rescue huh. YAY! I am so confused on Lelouch's view of Lucy right now. Damn you 3:24 in the morning. Of course by the time this review is posted it should be later. It takes forever for these to go through.
sendicard chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
Correct a mistake. Does this mean kill her or fix things? Teach her right from wrong or put a bullet in her head. I guess I will find out in a minute.
sendicard chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Betrayel. The question is. Which catagory does this fall under.

False betrayal: At the point where he still loves her and is doing this for some strategic reason. One that doesn't involve killing her.

He never loved her: In this he planned to betray her from the beginning. There was no love. It was a lie.

Full betrayal: He doesn't lover her anymore. The wedding was the last stray. She will pay.

I can't help but think there is one more. It is however about three in the morning so I can't think of one. Oh well.
sendicard chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
"I wept that night. Not one or two half-strangled whimpers, but a long cry that lasted for close to an hour. That only happened to me two other times: once when Shirley died, and once when Kallen did." Um. This line confused the hell out of me. First. Kallen isn't dead and she didn't die in the original series. Second. I don't believe Shirley is dead in this fanfic. So... WTF?

As for Lucy. I am guess she just kind of ruined her chances with Lelouch?
sendicard chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
First. Pokergroupawesome. As for Mao. Whaaaa? Isn't he dead or something. I am confused. As for the end with Lucy. He missed the date? That bastard. he better make it up to her somehow.
sendicard chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Nice pamplet. As for your chapter. I simply love C.C's interactions with Lucy.
sendicard chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Done first half? Good.
sendicard chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
OWned. Lucy and Lelouch win. I still wonder if Lelouch is using her or if he is really interested in her.
sendicard chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
That sucks. Poor Lelouch. Poor Shirley. Lets just blow shit up. *BOOM*
sendicard chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
...
sendicard chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Take that Hairdressers. As for Lelouch and Lucy. I knew he loved her. As for POWA! Well, POWA! Bottom line. Owned.
sendicard chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
So no Lucy? Note, Lucy touched Lelouch's head forever ago. He is infected anyway.

As for the chapter. Nice. Kept me away from the newest chapter of Here In My Arms. That is pretty hard to do.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »