Reviews for Tom Brown's SEELEdays
Everettspartisan chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Very funny. Hope you come back to it someday.
Dee Arris chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I'm enjoying the interaction. It's a very quirky combination. One I certainly didn't see coming. I'm wondering what exactly Tom's ultimate purpose here is, but as has already been suggested by another review, I'm going to guess it will involve piloting an Evangelion. Looking forward to seeing whether I'm right or not.
TarAmandil chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
This story does a marvelous job of illustrating the differences in childhood/adolescents between the two time periods and cultures. Now that I'm done being all sociological, the combo of Tom Brown and Evangelion is one very few would contemplate with anything more than a laugh. You, however, present it in such a way that, I can't help but laugh and at the same time feel that Tom actually fits very well into the story.

My only criticism would be that unless you've read Tom Brown or know enough about British history many reader will miss some of the points/jokes.

Still it's their loss P

Can't wait to read more. I'm sure it'll be amusing.
dylanredefined chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
This is very good please how the accusation

of being french was meet with a primal scream .That is how all true English men should react.

Know a Soldier whose vechicle was shot at in bosnia .Which ever side serb or croat I forget did it later aplogised. Saying they had fired at as they thought it was a french one.

He was more upset at being mistaken for a frenchman than having someone try to kill him .lol:)
CrypticMirror chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I do love this story. I can't wait for the viewpoint to shift back to Tom though, and for him to eventually get in an EVA.
dylanredefined chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
more please is all I can say .I did find it a little confusing that it went from browns view point to shinjis

but I soon caught up with it .
CrypticMirror chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Awesome, crazy awesome, but awesome nonetheless. I love Tom's horror that england is gone, and he is french. It could be worse, he could be Scottish or Welsh, most of those countries (well, the higher bits any way) would still be there.

Please sir, might I have some more.