Reviews for Misinformed
Imagination-Unleashed14 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
I was going to ask if this was a Mary-sue but that cleared it up...personally that 'Queen' is scary O.O buutt it was funny to read :D
Bagoosa chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
She had to be in for 10:30? Darn it! It's 10:35! I'm stuck with her. Nooooo! :'(
Ebil Maelwys chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
muahaha chuckle mua Ha HAHahahahaha (small blue moglin stalks off into the night, unaware that not all people play dragonfable and adventurequest and therefore many don't know he even exists)
Creattan Maelwys chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Although I do enjoy the dialogues the four girls have about Aedalia when she leaves, I believe Lucy and Susan just a wee bit too nice to be quite that catlike...
evilchuckle Maelwys chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Could you have a chapter in which Peter or someone punishes her for being so awful to her serving peoples and she gets really embarrassed? Or is this absolutely complete? Please?

Danke schon
Lady Cressida Ivanna Maelwys chapter 2 . 9/27/2009

Slavic pronunciation... interesting. Where does Szaren come from? Did you make it up yourself? and Alcyonie sounds greek or latin.
Marra Maelwys chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Glad to see there's another Thayet-liker in this world. Not to mention a person that doesn't accept mindless edward crazy groupies and gay fics about narnia. Seriously. I doubt CS Lewis approves. Or Aslan. Or even the characters themselves...

I didn't find anything gramatically wrong with your piece, or anything else wrong for that matter. I just wanted to say hi, i exist, i read your profile and im reading your stuff, and i wish i could be a writer on fanfiction too except i don't even have a stupid email.

Have a nice day,

Marra Maelwys

ps i have multiple personalities but all of us end with the last name maelwys.
Laura Elizabeth chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
For the most part, this was rather humorous and well written (you have a good grasp of grammar) and I loved the line in the first chapter where it said: She laughed as though it was the best joke she had ever made. Sadly, it was. LOL!

However, I wanted to let you know that it is possible to ride fast sidesaddle, because I've done it before. I wore culottes, not pants, which made it easy without being immodest. I jumped, cantered, and was even bucked, and did not fall off. Besides that, it is comfortable. I did that when I was twelve. But, now that you have my criticism, I'll tell you again: good story!
penspot chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Congratulations on the ending. That was great
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
HA! I figured she was an intentional Mary-Sue!
blink chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
AHAHAHAHA. I loved it. It loved that you incorporated Aravis too, who is one kick ass lady and never gets the credit for it.

Very well done and accurate as to how quite a few Narnian Mary Sue stories end up. I'm impressed and proud. You kept me entertained all the way to the end. I loved devious!Lucy and Susan! So cute.
Don-Jam chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I liked that end, I did not see it comeing. I also liked the Archbishop of Canterbury and “The what?”
Don-Jam chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
I like the use of "time immemorial", it's a very British to say and it works well in Narnia.
Soloyoyo chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Good chapter! Love Susan's answer, showed more Queen wood on one single word than Aedalia on all her manners.

Almost feel sorry for Aedalia. A BIG almost! I would say that any girl with a small piece of brains and dignity should feel pretty much ready to allow earth eat her after Peter's reaction, but I guess Aedalia does have even that amount of brain... nor dignity... Please, update soon, I want to see how this mess finish!
Lady of Stormness Mountain chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Ha! Loved it! Much better. I love Aravis' and Susan's lovely eloquent anger. I half expected Aravis to give her a sharp backhand that would send her toppling over backhand. The only problem I caught was a confusion of "too" and "to", but that's it. Can't wait for the next chapter!