Reviews for Painful Rejection
yakushino chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Leon's handsomeness level went down to 0. Nice story. Love it.
P chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
My World My Way is one of my favorite games! Maybe I should make a fanfic. In other words, this is great.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I don't see why Elise kept trying to impress this guy. He's a douche. :/
Vale Angel 1987 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I've JUST completed this game and I laughed so hard when she did that to him, serves him right, I do wish there was alittle more to the end but yeah.. and is it me or does Nero look like Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2?
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Walmart Canada
ImaginaryObserver chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Having just completed My World, My Way this morning I was pleased but wanting, oh I don't know, something more. It kinda, just ended. A nice twist and all, but, meh.

So imagine my delight that not only is there a My World, My Way section, someone has actually written a version of the ending. And a dang good one at that. I liked seeing things from Leon's (which for some reason strikes me also as the right name for him) POV. The crying at having actually fallen for her may have been a bit much, but personally, I'm still too mad at him to care. He was boring. :)

Thank you for this very entertaining, very satisfying, and very much appreciated version of a good game's somewhat empty ending.

There's another from Peach? Yes!
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great story I really liked reading the adventurer's side of when he got ditched at the end hopefully he'll find a girl to fall in love with... or at least one that will find him 'mildly interesting' lol j/k