Reviews for There's only 50 ways to Say
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Heh, lucky, I managed to get, when I went on the random word generator, Cyclardistaranallonsignic, and Cisemedispincrockian. I mean, they're not even real words!
Solar chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
29. Ron to Hermione in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
sly382 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Good work, and isn't #29 from eurotrip?
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I liked all of them...but #9 makes me tilt my head. Could you shine some light on that?
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I do believe that number 38 is my favorite, not that the other 49 sentences weren't awesome, too. I enjoyed them all.

Thanks for sharing.
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ooh, this is sweet. *insert heart here* You did really good, especially considering some words you got ('Horse' ended up really adorable actually~ :D) If you like doing this sentences thing, I can only recommend you check out the livejournal community "1sentence" - they have some really nice 50-words sets.

Anyway. This was a really nice read, from aww-inducing cute to funny to sexy to really sad and nostalgic - I really liked the bittersweetness of '9. Lifetime', for example. (It made the 'happy future' sentences all the more sweet~ Santa, aww !) My favorite just might be '19. Hint', though... BEAT FTW.

There are quite a few typos in '28. Boil' though - tense switch in the narrative, "if *it* told you once" instead of I and "*you're* friends" instead of yours. Apart from that, you've got a real good pacing and a nice style, all good ! :D
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was REALLY REALLY good!

I wouldn't mind doing something like this. *looks up and hums*
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I really liked this, it was really well written even the ones you thought were really weird. xD

Haha for number forty-five; same thing I thought!

Oh and twenty nine: LOL I totally died when I read this...haha!

Number forty nine was like o.O and then I you pointed out Day Four. Then I'm like...oh.

Anyways, this rocked!

D chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was wonderful!
Connecticut chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
this was... amazing, i'm tempted to try it, but not put it on here. XD i kinda actually get the pick up line.