Reviews for Sledding
Sharky567 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014

AND, AND, AND- 'you insensitive human.'
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
'Spock is and has been cold, you insensitive human.'

hahaha! It was funny and ended super cute! Loved it!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Family moment . I love it .
Doni chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
They are an adorable family.
Meloremi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Adorable! 10 points!
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
FantasyFanatic08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. This is one of the most adorable fics I've read! I just want to squee! (But I shall refrain, of course.)

Great job!
Sand13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
aww such a cute fic.

"Yes,” said his bondmate. “Sorel is becoming cold.” By which he meant ‘Spock is and has been cold, you insensitive human.’

HAHAHA that sentence made me LOL and smile like an idiot.

I like this kind of post mpreg fic, hope you write more like these in the future. thanks for sharing this.x
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Yay, post mpreg! I love post-mpreg. I love Kirk and Spock love. Is Spock the "mom"? I like this serious a lot. If I wasn't tired right now, I'd read it right away.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
loved it i love the kid write more he is too cute and nice ending lol
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This story made me happy :D
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, I love little domestic scenes like this :)
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ah the joys of sledding...makes me wish I actually had a sled that works and a bigger snow pile than the one in my front yard!

Very good Kirk, Spock, and Sorel story! I want to read more Sorel stories!
SodaMyPlatypus93 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
AW! I LOVE Sorel for eternity. He is the cutest little boy EVER! I love him. And sick Spock is SO sweet.

I loved this. Just the picture of Spock sledding is adorable.

I want more stories with Sorel. PLEASE! At least one more. I just need more. He's just too cute.

Oh, does he have black hair or blonde hair? I just thought of that cuz you said he had blue eyes and then I pictured him with black hair but then I realized I had no clue. Um, I know, sorta random. Oh well.