Reviews for Privileges
Chibis Unleashed chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
I enjoyed it muchly! Thank you! Especially the lady smith, that was pretty cool. And Fred and George of course. And Molly because she's amazing. And...
MissMJS chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
It's over? DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! THIS WAS AWESOME! T_T
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
This was such a fun little story, I'm very glad you decided to be not so realistic in terms of relationships that society found acceptable back then. I personally tend to steer clear of accurately historical m/m romances since they are usually tragic, depressing, unrealistic, or all of the three.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
This was such a fun read! I really enjoyed your interpretation of the characters, especially the Weasleys.
jillyfishes chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
I think this one was just as hard for me to read. It had me on edge the entire time, for the same reasons. I couldn't see it ending well. I applaud you though. You did manage enough humor with Zabini's story at the end to keep the ending light. But still, my heart feels heavy. On to read one of your other fics. :) I still think your writing is brilliant. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
I think you did a pretty good impression of what life was like living in medieval times like that, enough that was needed for the story. I immediately noticed the similarities to a knight's tale, of course, especially with Hermione being the blacksmith. You did a good job making it your own however.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
bloodedlife94 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
luuuuved it
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
harry mounted dobby...omg why am I even thinking that!
SusannahMalfoy chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
I liked this story a lot, because I've never read anything remotely alike. The way you describe Draco's development and Harry's character is absolutely lovely. I know I've been writing the same in every review, but I'm running out of things to say - all your fics are just marvellous and I'm so deeply grateful each time I read one.
JellyBean87 chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Okay so I feel like I'm stalking you a bit but I just had to say how much I loved this. It was so cute and romantic. I loved this much more than the real A Knights Tale. Would love this to be a movie. So so good.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Thanks thanks thanks...

good funny story.
Moondancingwolf chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Honestly, I hope you write professionally in some capacity because you are quite brilliant at it. This fic reminded me of Hannah Howell, a longtime favorite author of mine. Huzzah! ;)
jupimako chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Fantastic story. I loved every second. Thanks for writing it!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Oh boy did I enjoy this! Everything was perfect. I burst out laughing, as usual, when it came to the twins' parts.I would never have thought that that would be the way to get rid of the last antagonist. And I was so relieved when Harry said that he finally felt ashamed and chased after Draco. Double fabulous!