Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
theCGwriter chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I really like this story. Please keep writing!
Charlie 3 Candy Girl chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
good story but plz if u could im not ordering or anything but could u perhaps make it so Sumi does not act based on her opinions but on wat would b best 4 others n not think he is a monster just looks like 1

sorry im not trying 2 tell wat 2 write or anything but i would enjoy it a little bit more 0h but i love the story so far just the ending of chapter 3 made her sound like a really mean person so anyway thanks n keep the chapters coming cant wait 2 read the next 1.

Charlie 3 / Candy Girl
MissCaptainWonder chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Pretty please update! Pretty pretty please!
WaTaNaBeSaWa chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
A very very interesting story. Like beauty and the beast. I would like to read more, please update soon.
Blarh chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Woo! plz continue it's an aweasome story!

lol i keep getting beuaty and the beast flashes xD

nozumo keeps flashing into gaston o.o

update soon plz n ty
Xepher06 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Oh! That was really good! I can't to read more!
HarunaNiwa073 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
so... he's a beast?

i'm sorta confused, but i like it! so update soon, ne?
IceyBerry chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Beauty and the Beast...
Athena Hawks chapter 3 . 9/18/2009

This is so good you have to keep it going! Yay!
The Shrubbery chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
HOW DARE-Y YOU! Nozomu totally deserves Sumi-chama! (Yeah, I mean "chama") You big meanie! Nozomu's just a poor guy wanting love. But once you read chapter 25...*shudder* Anyway, I approve of this fanfiction to be very good!
Kit2000 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Well, first of all I want to greet you with your first place in writing fics for this fandom

So, i really like your story. it reminds me of two famous fairytales. 1) "A Crimson Flower" it's a Russian fairytale (by the way i'm a native Russian speaker ) where a wealthy man went on a trip and brought presents for his 3 daughters. And the youngest one asked him to bring a crimson flower. And when it was a storm in the sea, he was thrown on an iceland where a beautiful castle was situated. And there, in the woods, he found that flower. he took it but an ugly beast that was a master of that castle told him nearly the same thing he told in your story. So, when the father came back home, he gave the presents, but he didn't tell about those conditions the beast told him. the youngest daughter happend to hear her father's talk with his friend and she found out the truth about the flower. So she took the golden ring (the beast gave it to the man so that he could return to the palace) when her father was sleeping and appeared on a mysterious iceland. there is a continuation but it will be too long to tell ' Well, the story is pretty interesting and I like it very much _

So, also your fic remind me of "Beauty and the Beast" '

It's very good beginning and I really want to know what will be next! So, please, update soon. I love this manga and I'm very happy that there is a person who write fics on it! Good job! *thumbs up!*

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter!
Takocchi chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
hahaha... just like beauty and the beast heheeh... liked it a lot :P
filofobiklaz chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
aww, beauty and the beast story. :)

it really fits them.

i'm glad I found at least fanfic for this manga.

Keep it up!

i was a little disappointed that there's no handsome souichiro.. hahaha.
vivian chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
oh i like this very much! please keep writteing. so far u are the only wrote one and i like it! thx )
Sazzi chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
i will wait for the tail of the beast to move frantically because of sumi presence