Reviews for The King
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/31
interesting story, harry is quite amusing at times
Mejciu chapter 10 . 3/10
Harem yeah! Its a shame that you spoiled story a bit by killing Harry so early.
sisyphus1967 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
This is a great and thought provoking story. I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
aww... even if this story is not finished, there can only be one tragic victory in the end. makes my heart feel heavy..
Xaiban chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I know this story is dead but I thought I would give my thoughts anyway. First of all I really liked the story. In the beginning Fleur talks about how Lily cried a lot because of her estranged son Harry. Yet through the story he is seen spending time with her, joking with her, even joking with his brothers. This is a huge continuity problem. Having a character change through the course of a story is fine, it's called character development. The problem is that starting in chapter five Harry doesn't fit the description of the character you have lead us to be believe he is in the previous four chapters.

Anyway, good story. Too bad it was so short and incomplete.
Kestrel.Wing45 chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Just A Question chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
So is harry truly dead?
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I really like this story! I am surprised that it doesn't have more reviews! You have a lovely way of writing, it makes it easy and enthral lung to read!

I also love your Sirius and Harry :) they are hilarious and smart and such a good pair!

The only thing I am consumed about it Sirius talking to Sarah this chapter? Is he faking the concern or it is real? Because I would have thought he'd expect Harry to be the way he is if he is going to "take over the world" later on?

Hope to see more soon!
mamoswineFTW chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Came across this for the first time, and just, wow. I love this idea you've explored as well as the (to my knowledge) unique portrayal (multiple view points at the start forming the hypothesis, and then a play by play so to speak).

There are so many things I've enjoyed so far about the fic. In particular, your interpretation of the Tom Riddle-Voldemort evolution and its formation that is controlled by APWBD, as well as an explanation for the Philosopher's (I read the original books thank you very much) Stone debacle of 1st year. I'd never actually thought about it that way, and might even write out a short one-shot exploring that idea. Keen to collaborate perhaps (please don't take notice of my unfinished and not thought out fanfics on this site, I promise I write much better stuff that I haven't published, one shots in particular)?

Still, that aside, a great fic and I look forward to updates whenever possible.

HellsMaji chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Err... At the beginning you said Harry refused to work with the Order even at Dumbledore's request, and then go on to talk about all the work he did for/with the Order. Say what?
Tha Golden Boy chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
This is easily one of the most interesting stories I have read on this site. Harry seems very similar to Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. The way he is willing to do anything for his family, even become the villain, use people for his goals and try to build a world for the better. I honestly love his character in this story. I like that you haven't gone with the cliche use of marriage contracts, loads of money, heir rituals, etc. It truly makes for a much better and unpredictable story. I'm guessing that Harry's parents and their generation have all passed away or else they would most likely be wanting to hear the story from Alexander as well; although Sirius probably knew all of it.

My only wish is that the chapters were longer because I want to read so much more, but I understand that it can very hard to even write 3,000 words chapters. I hope you can update soon and if your schedule permits it: longer chapters.
Impstar chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
A rather interesting story, it is rare to see Harry portrayed even remotely like this. Most of the time when Harry has this sort of personality it goes with being some freaky genius, which, as you've pointed out in this chapter, he's not. It is not rare for this kind of Harry to be dark to a certain degree, but... yeah, the only thing close to this that I've seen is still missing what makes your story unique. I hope that you decide to update again soon.
owlguy chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
this is a very intresting story, but could you do an omake at the end to show what woud have happened if harry lived. I would apreciate that.
jhnh chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
i'm only 4 chapters in and i can already say this is going to be one of my favorites on this site. the depth in the plot and the thought ou put into this are amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a really complicated plot. One of the best I read. Congrats on your awesome story!