Reviews for My Shining Knight In Armour
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love drunk Carly! She's HILARIOUS!
MIRANDA chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
HEY GIRL / BOY LOVE THE ICARLY & I MIGHT USE SOME OF THE BITS FOR THE ICARLY SHOWS KEEP ON ROCKING LOVE MIRANDA CASGROVE
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was great. Haha, she IS a funny drunk. xD
aj chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
it should be much longer than that
Multi-Shipper Girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
For some reason, I love this story and the drunk Carly. She was funny in this. When you (or rather Freddie did) mentioned about her dancing getting leaked onto the internet or something related like that, that gave me idea for a Creddie story! I was so happy, but kind of not at the same time because I have other stories to finish. But I just want to let you know I like this and that you gave me a story idea.
Arnold McGuire 335 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was awesome, even though it's my first time to hear of the show (thanks to ) so this was a great treat. too bad you didn't had a sccne of Freddie sucking or kneading Carly's breasts... oh well. still love the story! keep it up!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hahaha! Carly cracked me up in this fanfic. Freddie made me lol a few times too. Awesome Job.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very smuty & awesome. I loved it, haha. Anyways, you did a great job on this. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
GEM1588 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was fun to read.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well, this is very good. There is serious lack of good Creddie, and I'm so happy that this pairing is gaining fans...I mean, really. I love this. I so love this.
Roman High chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was a test to see if you could write a lemon well, right? Well, you've got your answer. You are an exceptional writer, and what makes this story even better is the fact that this is a first try.

I agree aboutt the deprivation of Creddie fiction. Not enough stories, but once you watch 'iSpeed Date' you'll see how likely it is for Creddie to be re-inforced. The ending speaks for itself.
Lionheart316 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Another take on a Carly/Freddie fic with hot sex in it, very good hahaha
Carly Rocks chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That crazy Carly, hahaha. This was awesome.
tay tay twilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2009