Reviews for My Daughter
USNeshama chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I really like your story and was wondering if you ever intend on finishing it?
Allibelievein chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I really, really like this story. A lot. Do you plan on continuing it? *crosses fingers hopefully*
Emmy 1995 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I would love the story I have many ideas for it
Cullen girl 0797 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Love it ! Please continue soon I've never read a story like this so I really really love it
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I'm not really good at co-authoring... BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY! I don't want to be co-author, but if you need IDEAS I might have a few. If you would like them, message me :) I hope you continue soon! And, by the way, your better than a lot of people. Lol, a lot will just give up when they have writer's block. Anyway, I'm rambling. But if you need help, I'll try my best. :D

Update A.S.A.P,

Cirruz The Night Elf
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I Would Love To Help With Your Story Because I Think It's Sweet For Dr. Cullen To Take Care Of Bella, SM's Books Don't Really Show Much Of A Father/Daughter Relationship And I Think It Should
MaximilianCullen chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Absolutely adore this story! I'm glad you're looking for a co-author, and I would like to apply for that job. Ok, so I'm super into Twilight (if you couldn't tell), andI believe hat I would be a great co-author because i have lots of ideas that aren't being put to use thanks to my lack of technology knowledge, and I also believe it would be an amazing experience since I am in a Advanced Placement Language Arts class, and considering that my native language is Spanish, that says a lot, or so I think :D. Also literature is one of my favorite things, I love to read, and it would also be a great way to improve my grammar!

Thank You for considering me, . :)
TeamEdward chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
This stroy is so sweet!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Please chose a co author soon!
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
i love this story! please update ASAP
LilIzzy chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
loved it please update soon
jennilonglegs chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Hi-I adore the story!

And I would really like you to consider me for the co-author post. I think I would be good for this post because I have writen lots of stories, which have been quite popular and under normal, exam free conditions I update them regularly. I also have quite a vast vocab. and I think that helps with stories. I also devour romance's and such and I am quite good at fluff and romantic scenes and I think the Carsile and Bella in a father/daughter setting is brilliant and very original-most of them are lemons :S. Now before I sound like I am applying for an actual job I am going to shut up-hahahahaha. I just really, really, really, really hope you consider me.

Thanks, jennilonglegs!

ps. I LOVE THE STORIES TOO! 3
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I think I would be a good co author because alot of people aleays say i have great ideas and that I make great stories. Also I never get writers block! And I love this story!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
i really like this story and wish u luck w/it and a co-author, i however would not be able to help u, hope u update soon
Safaia Bara chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Hi Philomena,

I love this story, and I'm sorry that you are having trouble with it.

I would be very happy to work on this story with you. I love Carlisle/Bella fics, and most of my stories have been well received- although Twilight is a new writing fandom for me, I haven't received any negative feedback so far... ;). I'm going to school for writing, so my grammar and spelling are my best assets, and I have been complemented a few times on my story plots and twists.

I do have a few ideas for this story that I would love to work on with you. Good luck, and I hope to hear from you soon.

*SB*