Reviews for Growing Up, Growing Apart
zeroworkethic chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Good chapter, but if I might make a suggestion, you should try proof reading your stories just a little more thoroughly. There were a few incomplete sentences and some that just didn't make much sense. 'I crouched down to where I was eye level at his waist' it should be something more like, 'I crouched down to where his waist was at eye level' or something like that. There were a few sentences like that. I find that it helps to finish writing and then not look at the work for 2 or 3 days and then read it again with fresh eyes. I hope I didn't come off as too critical. I just want Aki-chan to make her work as awesome as it can possibly be! Her work is already pretty awesome though. ;)
Person chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Aw... Poor Kaorururu! Hikaru, leave Haruhi for Tamaki and go for Kaoru! Please update soon!
SuikaChan555 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Now Hika-chan is really worried :'3

So cute x3 Thx for updating! :D
sunshine chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
want to see where this goes...
zeroworkethic chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I hope you continue with this. It looks like it will be really interesting. I know, odd to hear me say that about something dramatic or serious, right? I think I've become hooked on that kind of stuff now...
SuikaChan555 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I really hope you make this into a longer story :D because i already like it so far :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like this quite a lot. :) You write really nicely!