Reviews for Three's a Family
Guest chapter 38 . 3/15/2014
I have read quite a few of your stories, I have to say I love everyone of them so far. I don't understand why people flame unless they can't write as well but even then why bother. It's not right. I find your stories well written, original, funny, sad I can get all the emotions from them. So thank you.
FunSizedAuthor chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
Please update this is so good!
Jenny F.x chapter 38 . 4/4/2012
update soon please :)
nbrian72 chapter 38 . 3/29/2012
This really has been a lovely story to read I hope you finish it I'm curious to see how it goes
InuxKagsForever chapter 38 . 2/22/2012
You need to update this story, it is sooo good! Please, please, PLEASE Update this story!
Polyistalish8907 chapter 38 . 9/30/2011
I hope you decide to update again! I LOVE this story! I can't believe people had negative things to say at all! I am a young mom and I got fortunate to marry my Edward. My favorite Edward and Bella fanfics are like these, not the "Bella gets pregnant with triplets when Edward leaves, Jacob attacks, then they finally live happily ever after" crap. Great story!
Twilight-Stalker97 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
Sooo good! I read another one of you stories and you're a very gOod writer!
MissTalkitive chapter 38 . 7/21/2011
Hay I love this story! When r u goin to finish it, I can't wait for the ending! Please update soon!
nique chapter 38 . 6/23/2011
I love this story as a teenage mother I think your doing great please continue
allygurl416 chapter 28 . 6/13/2011
I'm really loving this story :) I'm a teen mom and i was feeling the exact same way that Bella seems to be feeling in this. It's pretty overwhelming and can be terrifying to think that you are just a kid yourself and your bringing another one to the world. It's hard to deal with a pregnancy when you are still in school and there are extremely judgmental people around you.

You are doing a wonderful job on your story! Personally, those people who are bashing your story probably have no idea as to how a teenage pregnancy would change you.

Keep doing what you do and just ignore those rude bashers.
myworldisblue chapter 38 . 5/10/2011
Will you continue this story? Hope so
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I luved it! Plzz update soon :D
AbK chapter 38 . 4/22/2011
lovely,please let me know hen the next chapters are
CherryEB chapter 37 . 3/31/2011
Please post another chapter soon..
CherryEB chapter 37 . 3/31/2011
Please post another chapter soon..