Reviews for You won't forget me
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Interesting story so far, I liked it. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Unleashed From Within chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
Bambi McBarbie chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
yaaay can't wait to read what happens next!

glad you're better and hope you'll have good days weeks months years ahead of you )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Me tienes que estar jodiendo! No manches! solo 5 capitulos? que pasa lo vas a continuar por que dejame decirte que es bueno y quiero saber que pasa, me gustó la linea que tiene entre los dos mundos bones y buffy, con el puente de Angel...

So, are you goint to finish this?

Please! Vamos! is a good one!

Terminalo! Finish it!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Can you please continue this story it is really good
spk chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Love what you have so far. Seriously hope you'll pick it back up sometime. :)
spk chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
WOW! Great story so far. LOVE that you're bringing back Cordelia & Doyle. Hope you can update again soon. :)
NaudreyFan19 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Hope you continue, I really want to see what happens, i love it so far :)

DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
This story is awesome! Please continue! Uh Oh! The First Evil wants to turn Booth into Angelus. Looks like he's getting his memories of Angel back. he's split between Buffy and Brennan. Very interesting. Hehe Yays! Cordelia and Doyle are back! :D

Please update soon! I'm loving this! :D
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
update soon it's great.
cluelessangel85 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely love this story! can't wait for the next chapter and I really love that you are bringing Cordy and Doyle into the mix
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Love the enternal convo Angel/Angelus. Cool. Ahhhh thank you so much Angel that was pretty heart wrenchin and all. Glad that the slayers showed up and please update soon.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
hey just decided to give the crossover with bones fic a try and I must say I really like it :) when bones first came out on tv I saw the first ep but found it hard to watch coz I couldnt imagine DB playin any other character apart from Angel so I dont watch the show
this fic is awesome and when ya finish ya exams im looking forward to reading more of this fic.
I think now im reading all ya in progress fic at the mo :)
BA forever or in this case BB hehe
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Okay jay this is getting really interesting is Booth going to become Angel-or *gasp* not Angelus, right? Cause tat wuld just be-well-bad! ;) Even if we ove him! lol!

Can't wait to sewe where you take this hon. Oh and thanks fr the shout out-I'll send one right back at ya. :)

blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
i really like this story please update :)

on the count of two...