Reviews for It Goes On
ForeverYoungFairy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is really beautiful and sad. Besides, the words are absolutely true. i don't mean Rose, just people in general. Thanks for your work
jakala chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
wow you are a good writer! Way to summon up her feelings!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh wow...oh wow...oh wow. That was sadness right there, the was. In a happy way, which is just contradictory, but whatever. That was an amazing little bit. I love it. You write it so well, with such detail. "somehow it didn’t seem like two journals’ full was enough—not for two years of her life, spread out over a million trillion years and a hundred planets." One of the most amazing lines...ever. And this one: "But there was always that voice in the back of her mind, the smile that flashed behind closed eyes as she lay in bed at night, the gentle squeeze of her hand, and a song that hummed through her veins, giving her comfort in her darkest hours and taking away her pain. And she couldn’t help wondering if there was something she had forgotten." Sorry I quoted so much, but I just love it all so...well, much. It made me go aw happily and sadly both at the same time. So so lovely.