Reviews for Always
Thank You D chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
YOU GAVE ME A REASON TO BE UBERLY OF UR, MY IN-GAME LOVER, NOW.
OAO chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Been like 4 years...
D: THIS SHOULD BE A MULTI-CHAPTER THING! Because I CRIED!
insert name here chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
... Oh, well this made me sad LOL.

I just got the game honestly (my best friend told me it was pretty good and so far, it really is) and holy crap I'm falling in love with it fast. But anyway, back to the review, I just wanted to say that this was... very well written LOL /shrug. I was too busy having my heart stabbed over and over when Ur disappeared to notice anything else, but this was just beautiful.
Anne Iriel Devay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story saddened me for a bit. You sure know how to add 'effect' to your stories. Keep up the good work~!
Tadashi chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hey, am I really late or something? All these stories are here, but I have seen no activity. Is this a dead site? Well, this is an old story... a year... but I would like it if you would continue. It's not likely, is it? Do you even read the reveiws on your old stories? All this inactivity is making me feel like I'm in a ghost town. Why am I writing all this? Come on! ...
mysticpurple chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Your writing was really...wonderful! The story was really sweet.

I've noticed that not too many people write about Tia and Ur, so this was different. (although a good kind of different)

Keep it up! :D
Neko-lily chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Aw...D: This made me sad...
Batensan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I think you did a great job writing this story. And I actually like that angst of it all. Your stories are always amazing~
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Please write more! Ur HAS to come back, I love it so far, please write more!
Brightness of Yuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw so sad!

It was very good&made me tear up.

I love Ur too. He's just really calm&cool!
Sabre Dance chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*starts crying a bit* Nuu...Ur...Nuu! I really liked this. It makes me sad, though.
Baaawwww chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I came. I read. And I cried. D: Nothing gets me like tragic love stories-especially such well written ones. Ur is like, sixth on my list of favorite Avalon Code guys and I'm STILL teary-eyed! DX
Frejya chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
T-This made me cry. DD:

You write beautifully!

I was just wondering if there's going to be more chapters, or if this is just a one-shot.

Thanks. 3