Reviews for Stand Together
mmmr chapter 1 . 9/23
Nice. Good first meeting.
Queen Mariko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is brilliant!

I love the way you introduced Vortex, and the dynamics between Swindle and him were great. At first I was a bit confused about Vertigo and Offset as all I know about the Combaticons is from fan fiction; I thought I was not getting some in-canon history. But the turn of events at the end, that was so... cool!
Httw chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is awesome! You should really consider continuing it! :)
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I found this rather adorable, in the way that only backstories can be.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh man you really should update this again! Its really good. Or if you have lost inspiration for this story you could put it up for adoption. its just a shame that it has been nearly two years since this was posted and it never got an update.
Friglit chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was oddly cute... XD
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very awesome. I really loved this story.
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Swindle! *Tackles* Fav Combaticon character cause he a little fragger.

Execelnt work.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very nice story to start the day.

I loved your take about how the Combaticons got together. You did a wonderful job with their personalities, specially Swindle and Vortex. I hope you will continue this and give us a good taste of Brawl and Blast Off. Onslaught had his great moments too, but more are always welcomed.

I love kepulver’s Combaticon stories, and yours are that good as well. Please keep them coming.
Tugera chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ahh, that was awesome! 8D

Love the 'friendship' type thing Swindle and Vortex have. xD

..Vortex seriously has a gluegun..? X'DD

Ah, and Brawl is a /smart/ brute.
Sustain chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, you've really captured character well nice work.
Blackbird Snow chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful story! I'd love to see it continued. :)
Silveriss chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I don't see too much stuff for the Decepticons these days. With that in mind I have to say that this is a bit of fresh air for me. I really love how you've got this going. I hope you continue. I'd love to see more. Your character interaction is spectacular.
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Excellent story. I like the jabs between Swindle and Vortex throughout.
Fields-of-Heather chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*cheers* Wonderful! Great story. I loved Vortex, he's just too funny. Gotta love the nutcases, they keep life from being boring. *giggles* Stumpy!