Reviews for To The Victor
Chronicles of Potter chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
This was an amazing fic! I loved it!
sherlocked-inatardis chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
This has been absolutely brilliant! I absolutely love your writing style and the way you portray the characters. And the character development and plot twists were amazing. I really hope you stumble upon your story again and decide to make an equally fantastic sequel :D
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Hahaha, silly me; this was the sequel to "Without Him". And that's from where that dream sequence thingy came. It must've been when Merlin was leading Arthur to Kilgarah and it was raining. Right? Heehee, I'm so glad Merlin got his little bit of payback in with Kay. Darn you Uther! Why can't you just let Arthur and Merlin be super close friends like they are supposed to be?! Hey, you should totally write a sequel to this and have it take place when Arthur is king. That would be so fantastic because you don't know how badly I want (need) another awesome Merlin story from you. And then he wouldn't have to hide his feelings as thoroughly (as least probably not?)! Of course I'd be ecstatic just to have another Merlin fic from you at all; like a one-shot or one of those '5 times x happened and the 1 time... etc' fics.

I was definitely very happy that this story had an epilogue because I feel it was more fulfilling with it and hey, more story to read!

Feel free to PM me anytime to let me know my reviews on your story of stupendousness had a positive effect on you at all, or if you have any interest whatsoever in writing another Merlin fic of any kind and would like to hear any ideas I might have, or even just to say hi. My inbox is always open.

Now to recommend this story to my sister so she may devour it in half the time I did (I'm a slow reader)!

Keep up the fantabulous work!

-Ondo
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Noooooooo! Okay, Kay's next bath needs to be filled with blood-sucking leaches! And scorpions. Or maybe ticked-off lobsters. Hehe, I kind of stayed up another hour reading this story of yours. Bad me; I need sleep (supposedly)! Once again, poor Merlin!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Haha, I really shouldn't be staying up this late (3:30), but I can't stop reading your story! Kay had the gall to knock out an injured dude, gah, will someone please replace his hair product with paint stripper already? He won't even let Gaius tend to Merlin's (possibly fatal if untreated) wounds! If no one fills that villainous prince's boots with tacs, I just might! Also nice detective skills, Gwen. And poor Merlin doesn't even get to rest on a bed, ostensibly. Ooh, what will happen next? Guess I'll have to read to find out (yay!)!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Oh wow, I actually got it right! Wait, no; that's not a good thing! Kay is such a butt I just want someone to pour ants downs his pants. Fire ants. And Japanese hornets.
Poor Merlin! He got beated up and now he has even more boo boos. And Arthur had to watch him obtain them! Ah! When will the agony end?! (Hopefully not too soon, heheh)

Oh yeah, I also read "Without Him" and loved it as well. I want a sequel for it so badly! .

Anyway, on to the next chapter!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
I just discovered this story of yours recently and have been reading it any chance I get. I believe this is my favorite Merlin fic I've yet to come across. The suspense drives me mad pretty often and makes me desperately wish there were more hours in a day so I could devote said hours to reading this piece of art you wrote. My inner fan girl squeals with delight any time Arthur and Merlin are mentioned in the same sentence, or especially when they interact with one another because you just write them so splendidly. Oh and let us not forget the whump. I could go on for hours about how fantastic you are with portraying it and how very difficult it is for my inner fan girl to even contain the sheer awesomeausity without exploding.

Now to guess what it is Kay wants (speaking of Kay, I kind of want to spike his soup with poisonous slugs. Can I do that? Is that allowed? Please tell me it is.)... I know: Merlin! Just to annoy Arthur, haha. Alright, on to the next chapter to see how wrong I am!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
This was WONDERFUL! Thank you so much!
unknowns chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Bravo. Great fanfic.

You've made me constantly squeal like a sap, which is a good thing. :)

However, your grammar could be worked on a bit. A beta would definitely be a good idea, especially for chapters such as these that are too long to read over for errors. The epilogue, to me, seemed to leave a few more questions than answers, since it ended on a cliff-hanger. But I suppose that gives room for a sequel then?

Overall, an adorably amazing tale topped off with a fantastic and original plotline. Cheers!
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Loved it. I'm happy whether there is a sequel or not. I really enjoyed this story and they characters were true to themselves and not ooc. Not to me anyway. Kudos for finishing the story.
lindiloo02 chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Wow just wow i have stayed up all night reading this as i just couldnt stop it was that good, you are an extremely talented writer, cant wait for the sequel though technically this is a sequel, without him being the first. but you have to continue and do another now that you have sort of started it in this last chapter. Looking forward to reading more from you soon :)))))
Sleeping-Lion7 chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
Sooooo...sequels are nice things, you know? Just putting that out there...
Really though, I love how you portray Merlin and Arthur.
Peaceandunity chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
you keep preventing yourself from wrapping up the story. instead u make cliffies! ugggh! great job however.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Not bad. I'm admittedly not a fan of slash, but this was mild enough that I could overlook it easily. It was a well-written story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
sapere7 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was well written, plotted, and more full of emotion than fic with sex scenes... I hope one day you write and sequel and they finally get together!