Reviews for At the Moment
autumn midnights chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
Great job! As I've said before, I love Mira (and her accent) so much, and her and Charlie are so cute together! I loved seeing Mira's side to the events that occurred in To the Future, and I hope that you end up finishing this soon. I'm adding this to my community now, too. Wonderful story!
autumn midnights chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Oh no! Poor Mira...I wonder what Charlie's reaction will be?
autumn midnights chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Mira is absolutely not a Mary-Sue, and the chemistry/tension between her and Charlie is /so/ obvious...I can't wait to see more interactions between them as I read further. I like companion stories-it's nice to know what's going on in a different character's head as the events of the main story unfold. Great job, mew!
stardiamond94 chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
:D More please ! :D
danae-rawr chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
Charlie! :)
Dark Chocolat chapter 23 . 9/1/2010
Hey! Are you goinng to update this soon? I hope so. :P
controlled climb chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
Ta da!

Finished x33 & I must say, that I really did enjoy it quite a bit!

Cutecutecute!
controlled climb chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Awwr! I love the way things are progressing, and I'm so glad that I managed to squeaze a few chapters in today!

Hopefully I'll be able to read the rest tomorrow _

Mira is just too cutee.

And Charlie... YUMMEH. I want one x3333
controlled climb chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Awwr!

Your Charlie is so sweeeet!

I want one :(

Eh. Who cares if Laurel saved his life? Miraphina is so so so much better _

& noway ! You killed ickle Ronniekins and send Hermione off with Harry?

...

Good job. Total respect for you right now xDDD

Anyway, I'm off to bed, though I shall read more and review some other time !
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
Sweet ending. :) I'm glad Laurel got what she deserved. I really hated her, she was an evil dragon! I have to say that Charlie and Mira made a really sweet couple, as did Ginny and Sirius. I'm not sure about the passing couples of Draco and Lavender and Harry and Hermione. I feel really sorry for Grant because in retrospect it wasn't his fault that he isolated himself and in a way, Mira. I also disliked Molly and Arthur, purely because they're so worked up about Sirius and Giny's relationship. I wonder how Mira's parents took the news of her and Charlie getting together as they know that he was her former professor.
Morghen chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
I really loved this story. I'm now a huge Charliephina fan; it is crazy! I'm happy you made Laurel leave(for now) because she was always bringing Charlie down. Charlie and Mir make the cutest couple(I love her name, by the way.) I would recommend these to anyone who wants to read a great fanfic! I really hope you continue with these guys.

-Morghen
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is really good, I love stories about Charlie, he's one of my favorite Weasleys(besides the twins.)

I only got to read the first chapter but I am definitely going to keep reading when I get the chance!
o0Black-Sand0o chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
G'day

Another lot of great chapters and I'm glad to see Mira is okay

...o0Black-Sand0o...
BlueMango chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Great! Is Charlie realizing something?
BlueMango chapter 4 . 11/23/2009