Reviews for I Know This Much is True
Barb chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Awesome story. Hope you can write more soon.
BrochanInWords chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
... My first fandom! *Grins*

Cathy. I'm thinking 'Hell-spawn' might be too harsh a phrase for me to speak, with my morals and whatnot, but...
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Oh wow it's over. What? Oh wow. Joe and Frank together is so adorable, even though I feel like it surely didn't end that easy. And I feel like their friends accepted that a bit too easily, I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of anger, once they're far enough away that there's no chance of Joe finding out just how much they want to hurt her for hurting him. Wow. I honestly am kinda disbelieving that it's over, kinda the jerk at the end of a fast rollercoaster- you half expected it, but somehow it's still a surprise. Thank you for writing this, even though I kinda screamed...a lot...in the reviews...
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Oh god, Joe, please just do it already. Please tell me Frank knew that it was not in any way Joe's fault. That's the one thing I can't really fathom happening, because honestly if I saw someone I was seeing in my sibling's bed my first assumption would be that it's innocent but looks bad, and even if I jumped to a conclusion it would not be my sibling I would blame. I can't imagine doing that- ushering one or both parties into separate rooms and hashing it out with them individually, sure, but never jumping to that kind of conclusion and laying the blame on them. Oh, poor Joe, why can't you just talk to Frank? Why must you both drown in guilt? Why torture me slowly this way?
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Come on darling! Figure it out! The waiting is killing me! At least this is already finished... I don't know how I'd stand waiting to see Frank finally work it out
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
Listen to your friends and stop being an idiot Frank Hardy! I almost want to think she's actually a succubus, just to explain Frank's behavior! Stop being an idiot! Oh god Joe, you're tiny and hurt and please just tell Frank, who would probably punch Cathy out himself if he had any solid evidence at all, because come on, he's your brother. Frank, stop being an idiot, stop listening to the succubus, seriously? You think you love her and loose all sanity? Dude, come on
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Nicco is amazing and adorable and I love him so much, seriously, I'd take a story just about him. Feeding his way through the ridiculous people around him, and quietly taking over the family business, yes, this is all I need in life. Thank god Frank has at least some sense left, honestly. And oh god Joe, you make me so nervous, please tell me Cathy gets thrown in prison for life or something? Forced to suffer eternal punishment? Moves to Antarctica?
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
I honestly just don't understand how blind Frank is to her. If this was new behavior, sure, maybe, he's in love and apparently that makes you at least a little bit an idiot, but from Joe's responses it's pretty clear that it very much is not. Did she hide it very well at the beginning? How could Frank ever even tolerate someone who is at best dismissive of his brother and at worst literally trying to kill him? I mean, the sheer fact that Joe didn't warn him off her after about a week is kinda surprising to me. God, how guilty is that boy? And Frank, too, is drowning in guilt, and that's doubtlessly clouding his judgement. I just want them to be happy. And also have a restraining order against her, because wow. That. There's a certain point where you can no longer let things slide, and they passed it several hundred miles ago, and apparently assumed that that loss of control and sanity is normal. At this point I'm just dreading what truly awful things she'll do before Frank finally regrows a brain and shuts her down.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
How is Frank so OBLIVIOUS?
hardygirl17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Hate Cathy!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
I'm glad that Frank came through in the end, and that Joe finally let his big brother know what was happening. This was an intense drama.
Bookdancer chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
This is just as good as the first several times I read it. xD Your Biff characterization is, by far, one of my favorites. He's always been one of my favorite characters, so I get disappointed whenever he's left out... but he's practically a main character in this! :) So yeah, still loving Biff, still loving Joe, still upset with Frank, still hating Cathy... but infinitely happier now that I've read this beauty again. Great job! :)
Story time6 chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Great story! Keep it up!
Missie chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Love the quotes :) I saw the chapter quote, and I was like "OMG I know that song!" Also, poor Joe. He's been through so much. Love this story :)
Reviewster chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Aww that's just sad:( ok this might be mean but I'm kinda sorta maybe a little hoping that Cattriana or however you say her stupid name dies. Well I'm sorry but that is too cruel to be human. If I were in there she would be throwing up out her eyelids