Reviews for Dread Pink Frilliness
La Chatillon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The most hilarious thing is that England would actually do that. Yes, British families, contrary to popular belief, are as weird as hell and more often that not crazy.
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is adorable! :D Awesome job!

Cheers,
Gone
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
XD This made me laugh so much
The comment America made about France and spiders cracked me up so much
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Is it just me or does Canada reminds me more of England, And America reminds me more of France?
Iggy's Duckie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'll wear the dress! x\\\\\D That sounds wrong...
Sock butt chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haha, even in Victorian times little boys wore dresses until they around five years old. Perhaps to save them from fairies but I read it was just to make them look cute. Whatever the reason this was great.
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You have a delightful way of writing. I've never heard of this superstition, but it feeds into the perverted fangirl's humor deliciously. Also, I have a thing for daddy!England, especially if it's accompanied with a bit of darkness. I just can't see England without it.

It also reminds me of that infamous Elevator Massacre fic, where England jokes about keeping America in dresses until he was in puberty. X)

The little remark about France coming by in secret with presents for America as well as Canada kind of puts me in mind of your other fic, This is War..
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
omg! a USUK corset scene? where where?
bbissocute chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wonderful job with this! I could not stop laughing the whole way through.
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
'No one traumatizes you but me.'

Best sibling line ever.
Niki-the-awesome chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
He only wanted him to dress up as a woman because he was concerned for his saftey! Come on America! England's just looking out for his colonies! D
froyozensight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
...3 This was utterly adorable.
Delightful Demon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I laughed so hard reading this! I would love to see a sequel where our darling America get's his promised revenge. Good work, please keep it up with all of your future endeavors.
ai-08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
oh sweet lord. england would do that. i don't think the faeries would want america though. way too annoying.

you should write a follow up, after the revolution. "oh england, remember what i said about making you wear a dress?" hahaha
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
... Oh. My. God. This is... so amazing. I couldn't stop laughing.

Spiders... To many legs and to hairy. Like France... fuck yeah.