Reviews for I'm Cold, John
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was so cute! Hah, possessive boyfriends can be such a hassle to deal with, ya know? I really loved it, great work!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I require a sequel -sweet face-
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Extremely deep with amazing imagery.

Love your writing style... mebbe cos it's similiar to mine :P
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww this is so pretty and sad and amazing and YOU NEED TO KEEP THIS GOING! MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER! Please? -goes to read it again-
lambtastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So Bobby says I'm cold implys that he doesn't John to let him go right? That means he went with him? Their relationship is so cute. I love that Bobby is the only one who can control John.
X-Chick218 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
WOW! That was not what I was expecting, in a totally awsome way! Great explanation of John's feelings toward Marie. I felt I was in the story, watching it happen, instead of just reading it. It takes a fenominal writer to do that.

Thank you for writing this!

Icy Frost chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I adored this. Instant favorite.
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That. Was. Awesome. Although somehow I don't remember reading a kiss. Like, what's up with that? Hm... Maybe I just missed it. So... did they ...Run away?
Allethia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome. Seriously. :)
hotandcold0123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
it's soooo cute. i can totally picture them in the sunlight with john's head laying on bobby's lap. the ending is sad cause he did leave him. :( but still a great story
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is so deep and sweet great job
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I want to cry it was soo good
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
awe. damn. that was gorgeous. got me crying there. :)
Maggot Killer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I thought it was really good. I like the way it flowed, especially the POV. Bobby's cold, huh, didn't think of that, but it works. Good stuff, keep it going!
offthegecko chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I'm a sucker for Bobby/John stories, so you're awesome for making this. In these X-Men films, you can tell that John hasn't had the best life, and I liked how you exposed a different side for him(and Bobby, too). I like it as a One-Shot, and I'd love it as a story. If you feel the need to keep it like this, go ahead, but if not, CONTINUE WRITING(or create another one). This is interesting(and keep writing stories)!